1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stepping up and eating my crow!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Dorfdad, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Dorfdad

Dorfdad Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2007
    Wow what a game, no one I mean no one thought it would look like it has today.. We were dominate on BOTH sides of the ball...but this thread isnt about that. Its about eating crow..

[​IMG]

I must first Apologize to Joey Porter.. You step up today and set the tone for the defense. Great game, though I still think proclaiming a victory is not that smart.. but its your day.. Im sorry.. You Da Man..

I must Apologize to the Oline, I called you soft and while One game does not make a season. You played outstanding. The penalties have dropped and you opened some huge holes for the running backs... GREAT GAME

To our Wide outs.. Ginn good showing, Was that Wilford I saw? Good job guys.

To our Tight End... Fasano you are the FREAKING MAN! I love having a tight end who can actually catch the ball. and SCORE... I love this guy!

To Ronnie and Ricky.. Whoa I cant say how impressed... Congrats guys flipping good game!!!

Overall you kicked much butt.. I saw alot of positives, I know there will be some set backs were not going to have games like this each week, but thank you... Thank you for caring today and I'm excited for our futures!

Dorfdad

2. High Definition

High Definition No Smoke / No Drink 2011+

Nov 26, 2007
    South Beach
    I'd apologize to the Miami Dolphins defense and coaching staff. I picked up Matt Cassell on waivers in a couple of leagues, and paid for it, FORTUNATELY. Figured he'd go off and have a career day. I didn't give my own team a chance to prove themselves today, but they definitely went ahead and did just that. Very proud of this football team. Two weeks from now, I will be sure to bow down with a standing O when the squad is introduced pre-game.

Again, hats off to this entire football team, its coaching staff, front office, etc.

3. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Ehh...as is said in the South.."hush your mouth" dorfdad, we pulled a rabbit out of the hat, Ronnie looked better then he did last season, now is the time to bask in the glow of Dominating the Patriots at home, the same home field that saw us lose 44 to whatever last year.

Enjoy the win...:hammertime:

4. The Aqua Crush

The Aqua Crush New Member

Jun 15, 2008
    Calgary Alberta Canada
    Thats hilarious. I eat crow (no pic) for doubting joey's trash talk and guarntee for the 10th time. Way to prove me wrong JP

5. Dorfdad

Dorfdad Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2007
    Your right guys Im sorry I need to say im sorry to the coaching staff as well. I questioned them as well having a team prepared today they were. Though im shocked that they did not try the deep ball against us!

Congrats to the team all around... Bill must be smiling today against his old team..and owner..

Well we know this at least. Sparano is no Cam Cameron and to be honest I love having a mouthy guy on the field...

6. Roman529

Roman529 Senior Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Colorado Springs, CO
    I have to apologize as well. I didn't expect anything close to what we did today.
    Great win and now we have some respect!!!!