1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

strategy for the next 10 days and for the draft

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by fastball83, Apr 14, 2020.

1. fastball83

fastball83 Active Member

Dec 10, 2007
    Hello

Before the draft I would like we sign a veteran DT another veteran DE (the draft is thin at this position this year)

After that, I thinks our FO could draft the QB they want at 5 and after that for needs in position with big depth like OL, DB.

That could give a dream like this one (my dream draft) and double many position to erase the risk of bust at a position of needs

1a : Tua or Herbert

1b : Andrews thomas

1c : Dobbins or Swift

2a :Winfield

2b : ruiz, cushenberry or Biadasz

3/ Tana Wanogho or Driscoll or Peart in function of availability

4/ Solomon Kindley or Lemieux

5a / Vildor

5b: Anthony Gordon or Jake Luton (put him in PS and in third QB position next year after Fitzmagic retirement)

5c/ Dejay Dallas ( solid RB in case of an injury to our starter RB draftee or Howard)

6/ Carter Coughlin (DE) or Windsor to put deph in DL

7a/ KD Osborn

Others 7 BPA in our FO eyes

Opinions on my strategy before the draft and on my mock draft

PS : Be safe against coronavirus, here in France our hospital are full and good luck to every dolfans

Puka-head, ripper1961 and Surfs Up 99 like this.
  2. Surfs Up 99

Surfs Up 99 Team Flores & Team Tua

May 5, 2016
    What I like about this year's draft is we really have a chance to add some very good players. It's a good year to have so many picks. If we came away with Tua or Herbert (without trading up), Thomas, Dobbins or Swift, Winfield, and Cushenberry I would be ecstatic. Realistically though, there are 31 other teams drafting, too, so as 2 cents has pointed out we shouldn't get our hearts set on guys. Even if we don't draft those whose names we recognize, I am confident we are going to get some decent players. I am especially excited about the WR group this year. I think we are going to get a really good player at tremendous value.

P.S. Be safe, too.