1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sucker punched!!!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by GISH, Dec 14, 2009.

Tags:
  1. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    All I had to do was beat the worst team in our league to make the playoffs. His high score against the rest of the league was 128. Both times he has played me he has scored over 150. Of course he had to have Brandon Marshall and his 48 points. He also got 2 TDs from the Eagles defense. He also got 19 points from his kicker. The dude sucks all year, but goes off on my team. FML. (If I get 49 points from Kurt Warner and Frank Gore tonight, and Crabtree gets nothing, I can still win.)

And in the 16 team GM league, I was ahead by 40+ points heading into the SNF game. Eli Manning has the night of his life. I lose in the first round. FML.

3 teams remain. 3 championships remain.

2. Section126

Section126 We are better than you. Luxury Box

Dec 20, 2007
    Miami, Florida
    Obviously a failure in motivating and coaching your guys.

3. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    im going to be #2 in scoring this week. they were motivated. andre johnson and the tennessee defense got ur dun. unfotunately #2 is only good enough to beat 8 other teams. i played the one team that could beat me. :cry: THE WORST TEAM IN OUR LEAGUE!