1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Summary of interviews.

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by djphinfan, Aug 2, 2015.

1. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Philbin on Vern...''I want to see him use his get off more, he's got the power and speed, and a nice changeup, but id like to see that get off.''

agreed there, sometimes I think vern like to dissect plays as soon as the play is snapped and that keep his charge a bit slower, of course the greats can do both.

Juice trained some with antonio brown this offseason.

reshad Jones...''if we had to play a game 2maro we'd be ready to play''

brice mccain really wants to be the starter opposite Grimes...like seriously..

chris mccain video bombs Will davis, sticks his smiling mug right up in there...love that guy.

after the first day in pads, Philbin thought the offense was '' way ahead of the defense then they started to catch up''

Philbin point out like all the reporters that terrance fede '' has really looked good''

Philbin says Pounceys passion for football is contagious..loves the way he practices.

Juice has a new nickname that he won't mind being called...''Rambo''

James On grimes..''shooot Grimes has the same speed and bounce as he had in atlanta''

juice on who's the best athlete on team...brent grimes.''

Hmmmm, Cameron on Simms....''Dion is very underrated as a receiver''

back to Mccain, this dude is so real, so wants nothing but to be a winner, willing to sacrifice anything for the team..some players talk and done mean it..he does.

were gonna have to keep 4 backs...Lamike can return kicks so we cant lose that versatility..says'' he thinks he can be one of the best in the game.''

question from reporter..''you've invested a lot into this franchise, with the stadium, the sports science stuff, free agents, are you getting nasty to win''?....ross...''you god damn right I am''.....'' Im expecting to in''

Ross says they took the game in england because it gives them a month without a sunlight game where they can catch up on stadium stuff.

Ross says if they canes come to him with a financial solution on wanting to get out of their lease he will listen but he doesn't think its gonna happen...the canes should just stay now, the stadium will be like new, protect the fans, and will be a lure in recruiting.

2. cbrad

cbrad .

Dec 21, 2014
    Great.. another lost opportunity for a real home field advantage!

3. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    im not sweatin it, at this point we play better away from home, and have so for a long time. ryan had his best game there last year so I actually think our chances of winning the game are better..familiarity.