1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Summer is here, break out your grill!

Discussion in 'Business Networking' started by slickj101, Jun 12, 2009.

1. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    If you like quality steak, chicken, seafood and pork, then I am your man!

Metropolitan Meat, Seafood, & Poultry

Jordan Schmidtke: Regional Owner

Niagara Falls, New York

I work as an independent contractor in the Western New York area. Metropolitan Meat is my main supplier. My food is shipped from Metropolitan's headquarters in Maryland, to a packing company in Minnesota, and then delivered to a freezer storage warehouse in Buffalo, New York.

In all honesty, my prices are on average, about half of what you'll pay for a good steak in your local grocery store. Same quality, better price.

All of my products are U.S.D.A. approved, Choice grade meat, that is available in a variety of different assortments. I guarantee all of my products for tenderness, flavor, and freshness for up to Twelve months from the date of purchase.

Most of my business is primarily in Western New York and surrounding areas, but I do make occasional trips out of state for select customers.

If you would like a menu or have questions about my selections, prices, or anything else, please send me a PM for more information.

Thank you to all of those who have taken an interest in my business!

SICK and Fin Fan In Cali like this.