1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sun Sentinel - Dolphins sign K Hrappman

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Colmax, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Colmax

Colmax Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2007
    Link: HERE

I would look into this; not necessarily this Hrappman kid, but the injury itself conerns me. Caleb Sturgis may not have a job in the NFL if this injury continues to arise. Hate it for the kid.

Just did a little research on his injury history:

- Medically redshirted at University of Florida. Not sure why. Not much in-depth info on K position
    - Missed games at Florida for back, leg injuries
    - Didn't see anything on groin injuries while in school, but if I had to guess, the "leg" may have been a groin? Just speculation here, but injuries for kids with potential out of high school or college can get fudged with a little to not overly concern potential suitors

Other notes:
    - All-American while at Florida
    - Will Muschamp was quoted saying he'd like to find a way to get two more years of eligibility out of him because of his impact on games

2. RevRick

RevRick Long Haired Leaping Gnome Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Thomasville, GA
    OY! Just what we don't need - a kicker with a nagging injury - and that is just the type of injury a groin injury can become. Wonder if many kickers have ever been put on IR - or if they would just as soon go shopping.

3. byroan

byroan Giggity Staff Member Administrator Luxury Box

Nov 25, 2007
    NC
    Not looking great for Sturgis. Same injury he had last year and it was obvious he was affected by it.

4. Ronnie Bass

Ronnie Bass Luxury Box Luxury Box

Dec 19, 2007
    Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk · 6m ·
    Guess K Caleb Sturgis (groin) not doing too badly. Doing mock KO and jogging downfield w/KO coverage team.

Colmax likes this.
  5. CrunchTime

CrunchTime Administrator Retired Administrator

Nov 23, 2007
    [h=2]K Hrap .Even though he does recover it could affect his kicking.The mental part is a big part of the whole process.[/h]