1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sunday Aug 26 practice update (Dansby, Burnett practicing)

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Paul 13, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Paul 13

Paul 13 Chaotic Neutral & Unstable Genius Staff Member

Dec 3, 2007
    I would say this is a very important practice as far as who is practicing and who isn't in terms of who makes the 53.

• Good news is that Dansby and Burnett are both PRACTICING today and taking reps with the first team.
    • However, Lydon Murtha and now Nate Garner are both ABSENT from practice (not even rehabbing).
    • Brian Hartline is doing MORE work than usual but still not practicing with the team.
    • Tony McDaniel continues to rehab off to the side.
    • David Garrard and Kelcie McCray are still out.
    • Artis Hicks was hurt but he's back practicing today and rotating with John Jerry,
    • Derrick Shelby is rehabbing a leg :pity:
    • hearing that Clyde Gates had at least three bad drops today :pity: :pity:

Last edited: Aug 26, 2012
    MrClean, Disnardo, CWBIII and 8 others like this.
  2. jldolfan

jldolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Mar 23, 2008
    Greensboro, NC
    I thought I just read Murtha suffered a serious foot injury.

3. Paul 13

Dec 3, 2007
    link? getting injury news at the moment is next to impossible... wouldn't surprise me that he's IR'd yet again.

4. Paul 13

Dec 3, 2007
    Damn!!! Clyde Gates had at least three BAD drops today. So much for that.

5. dolfan22

dolfan22 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Clyde Gates had three drops today 12 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite
    BenVolinPBP profile

BenVolinPBP Practice over. Clyde Gates had at least 3 blatant drops today. Not a good way to make the team

OmarKelly “@JaySoCrayZ: Michael Crabtree is available for trade. And no, this isn't a fan rumor. Would Ireland be interested?”- say no to divas

IzzyGould profile

IzzyGould David Garrard says "I'm just starting to walk normal.

OmarKelly profile

OmarKelly “@warriorboss2: James Jones name keep popping up, you mentioned once or twice. Is it realistic?”- do I throw anything out there that isn't?

6. dolfan22

IzzyGould David Garrard said he had particles and cartilage in his knee. No timetable for return. about 1 minute ago · reply · retweet · favorite
    OmarKelly profile

OmarKelly “@donovanc7sports: the money shot is coming.” - one fallen palm tree? You can do better. 3 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite
    BenVolinPBP profile

BenVolinPBP Garrard says hes just starting to walk normally now. Understands he might not be long for the #Dolphins

7. dolfan22

IzzyGould Philbin said he had an appreciation for Davone Bess an his route running. about 1 minute ago · reply · retweet · favorite
    bbiggane profile

bbiggane #Dolphins coach Joe Philbin says Brian Hartline stepping up activities today "hopefully" is a promising sign. about 1 minute ago · reply · retweet · favorite
    IzzyGould profile

IzzyGould Philbin on Brian Hartline: It's getting to a critical time for him. Philbin said he hasn't been able to make a proper evaluation.

8. dolfan22

Moore and Legedu Naanee and Davone Bess appeared to have good practices today. 13 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite
    BenVolinPBP profile

BenVolinPBP Despite team's struggles at WR, Philbin says he doesn't regret or second guess the decision to trade Brandon Marshall 14 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite
    IzzyGould profile

IzzyGould Philbin said he has no regrets on trading Brandon Marshall. "You have to look forward. I'm not second-guessing anybody on that decision." 15 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite
    IzzyGould profile

IzzyGould Philbin on Reggie Bush: I like the way he goes about his business in the building. 16 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite
    IzzyGould profile

IzzyGould Philbin said he had an appreciation for Davone Bess an his route running.

9. dolfan22

OmarKelly RT @westopherjw: Your realistic pick for new poached Miami receivers?» I don't waste my time on that foolishness. Its like a lottery. · reply · retweet · favorite
    OmarKelly profile

OmarKelly Dolphins offensive coordinator Mike Sherman is clearly disappointed with what he's seen from the team's receivers

10. Shamboubou

Shamboubou Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I think the biggest problem is that the Redskins pretty much built their entire recieving core through free agency this year. We managed to get Naanee, congrats to us. We could have probably gotten Reggie Wayne or Pierre Garcon, both would have been our #1. I really think Ireland crapped the bed by ignoring the WR position. I think the situation that we are in now pretty much seals Irelands fate.

MAFishFan likes this.
  11. ToddPhin

ToddPhin Premium Member Luxury Box Club Member

Jul 6, 2012
    NC
    Sounds like Paul's recent trip to the proctologist. :chuckle:

Paul 13 likes this.
  12. dolfan22

Proctologist? ;)

ToddPhin likes this.
  13. jldolfan

jldolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Mar 23, 2008
    Greensboro, NC
    Paul 13 likes this.
  14. ToddPhin

ToddPhin Premium Member Luxury Box Club Member

Jul 6, 2012
    NC
    .......to make sure the eggplant didn't damage anything.

:sidelol:

15. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    [​IMG]