1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Super Bowl Predictions. .

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by Fin-Omenal, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    I've came to this final conclusion...

23-16 Seattle.

MVP Bruce Irvin (thanks to his int return for a TD)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

2. Alex44

Alex44 Boshosaurus Rex

Jan 7, 2008
    Hollywood, Florida
    I actually think this could be lopsided. I think Manning is far and beyond the better QB in the game, I find Wilson to be prettt overrated based on what he is actually asked to do.

However Seattle is just better at EVERY other position on the field it seems. Especially defensively.

Seattle 27
    Denver 10

In a very frustrating day for Manning.

3. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2008
    24-20 Denver.

Pot Roast and Knighton control Lynch. Denver splits Jacob Tamme outside. Sherman erases Tamme (big deal), but the two Thomas', Decker and Welker win against the rest of the D. Denver moves up and down the field at will. The issue is what happens in the red-zone? In the end Denver does enough and pulls out the victory.

4. sloppyjoer

sloppyjoer New Member

Apr 16, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    45 - 14 Denver. I don't really care for the Broncos, but am a Manning fan. I cheered so hard against the Pats when Welker was there, but now he has moved on, I could care less if he gets a ring over there. I was kinda neutral for a while on who to root for, but Sherman kinda ruined it for me on that. Not hating on the guy, but would rather see PM cement this year.

5. NaboCane

NaboCane Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    [​IMG]

MikeHoncho likes this.