1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Superstars? Who needs em...

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Mcduffie81, Oct 9, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Mcduffie81

Mcduffie81 Wildcat Club Member

Mar 23, 2008
    Lake Worth, Fl.
    When you have Camarillo, Bess and Fasano catching everything thrown at them. Camarillo is very impressive to me. The TD catch he made was great. The guy has heart and desire, something that shouldnt be overlooked. Bess also great hands, and feet that boggle my mind. Put that boy in more plays! And who doesnt love Fasano looking to kill his would-be tacklers?

OK I lied we need a superstar #1. BRING ME ROY WILLIAMS, BOLDIN or ANDRE JOHNSON!

HULKFish likes this.
  2. HULKFish

HULKFish Artist and Scribe

Apr 30, 2008
    Central FL
    I seem to be part of the minority here but I would GLADLY give up a 1st rounder for a guy like Boldin or Williams... Draft a guy and you don't know what you're getting anyway. These are proven playmakers that would make Pennington or Henne look better!

3. Regan21286

Regan21286 MCAT's, EMT's, AMCAS, ugh

Dec 3, 2007
    UCLA, CA
    Boldin I dunno, it'd have to be a really low 1st. Williams likewise. I'm fine with a 2nd though.

Stitches likes this.
  4. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Fighter of the Nightman

May 9, 2008
    I wish we just would of signed Welker to an extension prior to his RFA. Not a true #1 threat, but I loved that guy. And with Pennington's accuracy... We would be so much better off right now.

It's tough trying to find a true #1 WR who is a devastating playmaker. When you have a legitimate shot to pick one up, do it.

5. Mcduffie81

Mcduffie81 Wildcat Club Member

Mar 23, 2008
    Lake Worth, Fl.
    I think Camarillo and Bess can do pretty much everything Welker is good at, getting open and catching the ball. Now, like you said we need a "playmaker". Id LOVE Boldin to come here. He has what we need. Gets open, catches and runs like a running back. We need someone with that kind of atheletic ability.