1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Surprising Incognito News

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by KeyFin, Aug 24, 2018.

1. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    I read on my lunch break today that Rotten Ritchie really went bonkers at his dad's funeral over the weekend. It was initially reported that he threatened to shoot everyone (he had numerous guns in his car), but that's only half the story. It gets much uglier and demented.

Ritchie was there at the funeral parlor to sign off on his dad being cremated. Only, he decided that he wanted to saw his father's head off to look around and figure out what was wrong with him. When the staff refused, Ritchie went on a tantrum smashing caskets, screaming at employees and threatening to get his guns out of the truck. He eventually barricaded himself in an employee's office and didn't come out until the police arrived.

I'm not sure if he's still in jail- but the dude is completely bat-**** crazy. It will be interesting to see if this is a concussion thing or if he's always been certifiable. In any case though, there's no possible way that a team signs him after this one.

Saw your dad's head off? I don't even know how to respond...its freaking creepy to even think about.

2. Not So Fast

Not So Fast Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2012
    Lake Worth, FL
    I wonder if he's suffering from some CTE symptoms.

3. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Yeah, that's what I was wondering too. This was next-level stuff and I don't think it's something anyone would fake for publicity. Something's really wrong with him upstairs.

Tin Indian and resnor like this.
  4. mooseguts

mooseguts Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2018
    Hopefully he gets help.

Tin Indian, resnor and KeyFin like this.
  5. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Not sure what's "fun" about this. The guy clearly has some mental issues that need to be resolved/treated. thankfully nobody got hurt, including him. He's a bit of a scumbag, but that still doesn't make it "fun" that he's got some issues of his own to battle.

KeyFin likes this.
  6. jdallen1222

jdallen1222 Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    Plantation, Fl
    What kind of help is available for this scenario? This is frontier stuff. Since the consensus(large assumption on my part) is that he is suffering from CTE, he should be studied as an example of the precursors of living symptoms. Even if post mortem analysis is wrong in diagnosing CTE, what’s to lose? His antics are obvious red flags that should be analyzed. I wouldn't take lightly of any of his behaviors at this point.

bigballa2102 and resnor like this.
  7. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    I started to go with "Shocking Incognito News" but then I'd be called a drama queen since nobody likes him to begin with. Sometimes you just can't win.

8. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    I have a 19 year old with mental health issues and sadly, it's no different from CTE. There's very little help in the USA because it's not taken seriously and the "best treatment" tends to be trial and error with extremely powerful mind-altering drugs. The real answer is that there is no answer for a quick fix.

Long-term, you're talking a combo of medication and behavioral therapy IF the patient wants to get better. That's a big "if" because the meds make you feel horrible. The therapy means admitting you need to change...even though you're crazy and probably never admitted anything in your life...which is why most people never find help. Every time we'd find a doctor that could help our kid get better, that would be the doctor she's hate the most and refuse to see again without a court order. That's just how it goes though- there's so many people out there suffering, stabilizing them in the moment is about all you'll get these days. Tomorrow, that person is on their own.

In a way everyone around the troubled person feels crazy at some point- it's absolutely maddening.

Unless someone is suicidal or threatening others though, there is NOTHING that can be done in regards to an adult unless they want help. So Cogs will get a court-ordered time out and likely be back on the streets in a week....just as screwed up in the head as he was last week. The CTE part is irrelevant except in the case of a lawsuit.

9. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

He's been somewhat of a loose cannon going back to his Nebraska days, at the very least. I suspect he has been juicing quite heavily for years, which could exacerbate the situation too.
    When Richie was a Dolphin, his dad used to post here quite a bit. In The Club anyway. His username was Mommabilly.

Puka-head, KeyFin and Surfs Up 99 like this.
  10. Puka-head

Puka-head My2nd Fav team:___vs Jets Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Slightly left of center
    I always appreciated the badd azz mofo Cogs was on the field.
    And the sandpaper condom line was a classic.

To be honest...I can relate to wanting the old mans head to use for a football. You don't know why, and you don't want to.

But outside the field and the locker room he gots issues I hope he can find some way to peace with. It ain't easy.
    And Keys right, there is no bigger health crisis in this country than the mental health crisis.

Tin Indian and KeyFin like this.
  11. CaribPhin

CaribPhin Guest

This is the thing that makes him crazy? I pointed out that he called a former teammate a "half-nig**r piece of ****" while on this team and that was fine to many people here as long as he could block if he came back. There are people here who STILL think he got shafted even though he helped drive Jonathan Martin to threaten a school shooting.

He has problems but this is maybe problem #75 this week.

12. Fame

Fame Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2012
    Vero Beach
    It's amazing to me that a guy like this had a much longer career than a guy like Kaepernick. How completely dysfunctional are we as a society that Incognito is often defended as a victim of circumstance despite being a complete and obvious psychopath but guys who just want to kneel are getting death threats?

Twisted.

13. danmarino

danmarino Tua is H1M! Club Member

Sep 4, 2014

lol...Yes, sawing your dads head off is MUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH worse than calling your supposed friend a racial epitaph. Frankly, they both engaged in that type of behavior.

I mean, I didn't see you saying anything about Martin threatening to shoot up a school. They both seem crazy, but the football stuff was trivial, compared to this and Martin is a *****.

bigballa2102, Fin-O and KeyFin like this.
  14. CaribPhin

CaribPhin Guest

I have the answer, but:

1. Some people refuse to admit personal flaws/biases.
    2. Those people will sit and think of some surface level reason why they like "Cogs" as he's affectionately called around here and refuse to accept that they've either been tricked by people who were lying or else they have personal biases.
    3. Either one would mean that the person failed in some way/exhibited a shortcoming so they'd deny very strongly.
    4. It'll start a flame war.
    5. I'mma get my *** banned since I've contributed to multiple similar threads being locked.

At the end of the day, I've always only asked the people around here to be fair. Kaepernick was suggested kneeling by a veteran, but some vets and vet-adjacent people won't accept that. I've watched NFL fans, executives, and coaches defend the right of the following players to play, while shunning Kaepernick:

Riley Cooper - called a security guard a n**ger and threatened to fight him on video.
    Richard Incognito - called his teammate a "half-n**ger piece of ****" bullied him, sexually assaulted a worker at a charity golf tournament, had the police called on him twice this off-season for public freakouts, voted the NFL's dirtiest player multiple times.
    Ray Lewis - involved in a murder
    Greg Hardy - Beat his girlfriend bloody
    Ray Rice - punched his then-girlfriend out in an elevator
    Blaine Gabbert - played football
    Donte Stallworth - vehicular homicide w/DWI
    Michael Vick - Dog fighting, general animal cruelty, murdering dogs inhumanely

Let's throw in a few NFL people too:
    Jim Irsay - prescription drug addiction, driving drugged up
    Jerry Jones - probably still owns slaves
    Jerry Richardson - sexual harrasment and racism toward and around his employees (thankfully Donald Sterling set the precedent)
    Jimmy Haslam - company involved in fraud, one of his friends/top executives was very cool with calling folks "n**gers" (noticing a trend?)
    Sean Payton & Gregg Williams - Bountygate (Williams is the current D-coordinator of the Browns)

Can someone please tell me how Kaepernick rises to even the lowest of these?

Silverphin, texanphinatic and Fin-O like this.
  15. CaribPhin

CaribPhin Guest

Did you read the last sentence of my comment? The last thread like this, you did the SAME thing, and we addressed it then. Stop being reactionary. And yes, being emotionally distressed and mentally unbalanced and threatening to do something crazy to a corpse isn't as bad as being racist. His dad died btw. Him threatening to cut a corpse's head off, a corpse belonging to his dad who recently died while Incognito is having a rough time mental-health-wise, isn't as bad as being racist in my book.

I still have your message unread because you're not interested in any way with actually understanding me and my points. I am concerned as to why you pointed out Martin's shooting, when my whole point is that Kaepernick is the one being shafted.

Martin is mentally unstable and has been bullied for years. He should be put away for making terroristic threats and evaluated/treated for his illness. He got arrested, Incognito was on a team in the most recent season. The real tragedy is Kaepernick who hasn't played in two years and hasn't actually done anything wrong.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2018

16. Well then you are borderline ******ed if you think the idea of decapitating one's father in a funeral home is somehow less crazy then calling someone a "dumb n*****" or "irish potato farmer." I personally start every morning with a nice espresso and a barrage of racial slurs directed at the house to my left who are a inhabited by a unsavory Nigerian family and then toward the house to my right which is owned by some type of Pacific Island people who generally nice but eat too much Spam. While I admit this type of morning ritual is not for everyone, and may give some pause, and maybe even makes me a cantankerous person, which I perfectly OK with, the idea of sawing off my father's head has never crossed my mind. But if it ever does I am certain I should be considered more than just a bit of a prick, but rather bat-sheet crazy, and removed from society. I have no problem with racists walking freely, as they do little harm to the greater good, but saw-wielding head collectors seems a bit to much. To explain it it in simpler terms, I could not care less if my neighborhood was inhabited by virulent church-burning racists as long as they stay off my lawn; however, if I ever got wind that a father-decapitator lived near me, i would spend most nights posted on my roof with my 3 AR-15s, an ACOG, and about 50 rounds of frangible, and 2-3 buckets of fried chicken...those would be for me and it was not some sly way to "bait" the minorities in closer range just so that we are clear.

Fin-O likes this.
  17. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Who says he's the lowest? Those are your words and you're also missing the entire point here. For instance, I can ask you if Tim Tebow was a better person than Jarvis Landry. And if you say yes, I can say something idiotic like Tebow's not in the league because he's a white Christian and this is a hate crime against my religion. Now, that might sound like a pretty silly argument, but that's exactly what you're using over Kaepernick.

Teams don't have to give reasons why they hire/fire players and they certainly don't have to explain why they don't sign a free agent. There are thousands of players that don't get signed each year and those folks actually went to camp and worked their *** off for two months. Others (like Tim Tebow and Dion Jordan) went to elite football camps and busted their *** to get 2nd chances. In other words, these THOUSANDS of players and tens of thousands of college athletes didn't sit back and say that something was owed to them by the NFL.

If I were a team owner, I wouldn't want the frenzied press that comes with Kaepernick or Tebow...and one of those guys is a genuine saint. The funny thing is that you can compare Kaep to Kenny Stills in a lot of ways- they're both black activists that kneel, and they're both active in their communities. The difference is that Stills is 100% a team player that 100% buys into Miami's system and their coaches....so we don't hear any hate for Stills believing in social injustice.

Plain and simple, you have no idea how teams evaluate talent, how they feel about Kaepernick or why he's not on a roster. We do know FOR A FACT that no team wants the media drama that would come along with signing the guy...and that's a perfectly legit reason to not sign him or Tebow or anyone else.

I hate to tell you but that's 100% Kaepernick's problem- no employer owes him anything and he's only hurt his cause with the lawsuit. I honestly doubt that he could legally be hired at this point because of the league's conflict of interest...and that's all on Kaepernick. He did this to himself with the exact same kind of talk you just used when you called Jerry Jones a slave owner. That kind of talk is not okay and it doesn't solve anything....and it's definitely not going to earn you a job somewhere.

firedan likes this.
  18. CaribPhin

CaribPhin Guest

Are we talking about mentally ill, or worse from a moral perspective? Someone being mentally ill isn't a reflection of their morals. A person tortured by mental illness who committed suicide is considered a tragic case and most people won't judge them morally. When he's lucid though, he's remarkably racist and that's a moral failing.

Let's not forget the sexual assault thing that I mentioned btw.

19. Irishman

Irishman Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2017
    High Point, NC
    None of that addresses the real reason Kap isn't getting any calls. Like many running QB's that initially set the world on fire, after a year or so other teams figure how to stop him. If he, or any new QB, doesn't learn how to be successful with the playbook the coaching staff provides they will not stay in the NFL very long.

He never grew in the QB position by improving his accuracy or learning how to be successful with the plays that were called. Instead he kept falling back on running and it wasn't working well anymore. Since he was no longer effective in the NFL as a QB, nobody sought him out. When he tried to use the kneeling thing to focus attention on himself instead of improving his game, he convinced the other teams in the NFL that he wasn't going to change.

At least RGIII seems to be trying to make the effort that he should have been doing when he came into the league. That's probably why he still gets a few calls.

NMfinfan and Pauly like this.
  20. CaribPhin

CaribPhin Guest

You have allowed racists to use the idea of presumption of innocence to conflate innocent until proven guilty in a court of law with the ability of human beings to deduce fact from evidence and circumstance. We have reports that Jerry Jones, a casually racist guy, planted stories about bro protests in Papa John's earning calls. You have owners asking Eric Reid if he plans to protest and not signing him. He's really good btw. The Packers would rather lose with Brett Hundley.

One owner testified that he's not hiring him because of the protest.
    https://amp.theguardian.com/sport/2...th-colin-kaepernick-grievance-anthem-protests

Meanwhile the GM of the Cardinals published a letter on the team website and on team letterhead in support of Brett Kavanaugh, then getting the official team Twitter account to promote the letter.

John Elway wrote a letter for the same purpose and used the team logo. Nfl teams don't hate politics.

21. CaribPhin

CaribPhin Guest

He had a 90.7 rating in his last season along with 468 rushing yards in 12 games on a terrible 49ers team. He played amazing against us that season.

Blaine Gabbert, backup for the Titans, had a 68.4 rating playing with that same team. It's not about his ability. Trash QBs are all over the league. Adam Gase would have loved a 90.7 rating out of Jay Cutler last season.

MrClean and texanphinatic like this.
  22. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Yes, but all of those things completely ignore what I said. Teams have the right to hire or not hire anyone they want. Kaepernick claims that the owners colluded together to drive him out of football, despite the fact that he quit his last gig in San Fran. You just said it yourself though- they don't want the drama in camps and it's clearly their right to pass on him (or Tebow, whoever). But there you go again with the assumptions and accusations- I haven't let racists do anything. Yet you're being racist by accusing me and then wondering why the world can't have a civil conversation about this.

So let me educate you real quick- you cannot solve racism while being racist towards others. You can't stop hate when spreading more hate. How is that not obvious? When we get down to the heart of the matter, that's why Kaepernick is not in football.

For instance, I don't know what the statement, "Jerry Jones, a casually racist guy" actually means. We've talked back and forth here and you've talked down to me for being white, called me ignorant and alluded to me being a part of the conspiracy against Kaep. Is that casually racist? Because I don't do that to anyone, of any color, for any reason. As long as people stick to that kind of narrative though, there is absolutely nothing anyone can do to change anything.

So I'll say it again- you can't fix racism with more racism. That's how we got into this mess in the first place.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
  23. Irishman

Irishman Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2017
    High Point, NC
    The team benched him for a reason and that occurred before all the kneeling stuff!

bigballa2102 likes this.
  24. Fin-O

Fin-O Initiated Club Member

Sep 28, 2015
    Yep.

He wasn't a very good passer of the football and was lost w/o Harbaugh.

He would've gotten another shot however, but once that negative attention hit his resume'? He was Tebowed out the league.

Someone mentioned Eric Reid.

Didn't he miss a flight a couple weeks ago for a workout with the Titans?

25. Pauly

Pauly Season Ticket Holder

Nov 29, 2007
    Teams will put up with a player’s BS as long as the positives he brings outweighs the negatives.

Lawrence Taylor may have been the second sorriest p.o.s. person to ever play in the NFL*, and there is plenty of competition for that title, but he played and had a HoF career and the Giants put up with BS from him that they would never have accepted from any other player because he was the best player in the NFL at the time.

Cognito’s BS got him booted from Miami. From an insurance persoective he was an uninsurable risk for Miami, in other words the team would almost certainly be legally obliged to pay damages to his next victim. Another team looked at that risk and decided to give him another chance.
    For Kaepernik there is a business risk. Viewership for the NFL is down about 20% since this kneeling issue started, at a time where other major sports like college football and NBA are maintaining viewership. Now if you are in a very blue state Kaepernik’s kneeling might not affect your franchise very much, but in purple or red states then the franchise has to ask is whether what the player brings to the table in terms of added wins worth the backlash from fans who disagree (passively or vehemently) with his bringing political speech into the owner’s stadium.

* Aaron Hernandez wins the title of biggest p.o.s. to play in the NFL because of actual murders.

26. cbrad

cbrad .

Dec 21, 2014
    Check this out:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...victed_of_crimes#American_football_(gridiron)

Eric Naposki was convicted of first degree murder, like Hernandez, and like Hernandez played for the Patriots lol. Then check out Robert Rozier who was convicted of 4 murders.. played for the Cardinals, or Anthony Smith also first degree murder, played for the Raiders.

And all those others on the list lol. btw.. check out all the other sports. HUGE list.

KeyFin likes this.
  27. Pauly

Pauly Season Ticket Holder

Nov 29, 2007
    Naposki, Rozier and Smith committed their murders after their NFL careers were over, although I had forgotten about Rae Carruth, so I think he gets the clear cut #2 (based on offending done while on an NFL roster).

28. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

Speaking of fatherly head removal, it has happened before.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ted-williams-frozen-in-two-pieces/

Irishman likes this.
  29. CaribPhin

CaribPhin Guest

He signed a huge contract that was fully guaranteed for injury. As soon as he agreed to strike out that clause, he was starting again. A very similar thing happened to Tyrod Taylor in Buffalo.

30. CaribPhin

CaribPhin Guest

Three of Reid's flights were cancelled out of Jersey so he couldn't get to Tennessee in time.

Kaepernick was benched after signing a contract guaranteed for injury. As mentioned above this happened to Taylor in Buffalo. You've either not done one iota of research or you're intentionally being dishonest. Neither of those options looks good on you.

31. CaribPhin

CaribPhin Guest

I've never seen you before in my life. I don't even know what race you are. If racism is the belief as well as power structures that enforce the supremacy of a race, how was I being racist toward you? You can't be serious right now. There's no logical path you can take to that conclusion.

32. Fin-O

Sep 28, 2015
    I was asking in passsing. You’re right, I haven’t done a lot of “research” on this.

Kap didn’t get another shot because he drew negative attention to himself. I’m not against any peaceful protesting, but being a media circus will shy teams away from signing you.

It’s common sense.

It’s unfair, it’s bs actually. But it also isn’t “because Colin was black”. It was because they viewed Colin as a distraction.

33. CaribPhin

CaribPhin Guest

Bruh, where do you people get this stuff? When did I say he isn't on a team because he's black? I've said he's not on a team because of politics, because of fan racism, because NFL owners are cowards, and because many NFL owners are racist which factors into some of their decision-making (on how to handle the protests), their own on the record statements (some sworn), and their actions (trying to stifle player speech rather than something simple like playing the anthem before the players arrive). I never once said it was "because Colin was black". And **** you for putting that in quotes as if I ever or really anyone else said that. Two posts in a row you're just using casually thrown out inaccuracies to make points.

34. Fin-O

Sep 28, 2015
    No reason to get your blood pressure up man.

And "you people" what you mean "you people"??

Man, you're a racist!!! :chuckle:

danmarino likes this.
  35. danmarino

Sep 4, 2014

Where did you say he's not on a team because he's black? In this very post you said that. I underlined where.

Don't act all coy. If Kap were white you wouldn't be harping nearly as much about this.

Mcduffie81, bigballa2102 and Fin-O like this.
  36. danmarino

Sep 4, 2014
    I'll never understand how weak a mind must be to get so upset over words.

eltos_lightfoot likes this.
  37. Den54

Den54 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 23, 2007
    AMERICA!
    Well Kap is half white so maybe harping half as much.

danmarino likes this.
  38. bigballa2102

bigballa2102 Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2013
    So CAL
    WHO CARES ABOUT KAP!!!! he sealed his own fate, he wont be in the NFL again no one is going to put him on a roster now that he filed injunctions even if he were white purple green yellow an NFL team wouldn't put him back for all the stuff and he literal filed the injuction like a week after he said he would stand for the anthem. Its over kap is old news like Tim Couch and Ryan Leaf can we get back to serious points here. maybe it was racism for TO and Ocho cinco and dez bryant too. No sometimes there just not a large enough pill for a headache. stop making everything about racial issues. He did an act his "employer" didn't like and like many hard working Americans you do that you suffer the consequences. id rather just put this whole kneeling and kap discussions out forever its ridiculous and stupid. Besides kap donating his shoes for charity or whatever that was, did anyone see Kenny stills or any other "kneelers" doing anything in the off season when the camera was off to help the cause? just wondering i don't care enough to pay attention to them.

incognito needs some help wanting to cut his dads head off that's crazy Sh!t, i can totally understand the emotions he was going through over his pops and maybe cte or maybe the amount of different chemicals/supplements didn't help that situation. I just hope he doesn't hurt anyone or himself and gets it back together for his family sake.

39. CaribPhin

CaribPhin Guest

You're joking right? My belief that a significant amount of the anti-kneeling fan sentiment is driven by racial divisions is the same thing as saying that they don't want him on their team because he's black? There are other black people in the NFL. You would have to believe that I'm unaware of that fact. I can grant that a lot of them were duped into believing he was disrespecting the troops, but you can't deny that if he were protesting under the assumption that the fake story about South African farmer genocidewere true, he wouldn't be taking nearly this much guff from NFL fans. That is absolutely NOT the same thing as he's not in the league because he's black. He's not in the league in large part due to racial dynamics, power structures, racial attitudes, politics, etc., but in your reductionist mind, somehow that came out as "Herrrr he's not on a team because he's black". I bet when you underlined that, you thought you had me too.

Besides, if Kaepernick were white and protesting racial inequality and police brutality against black Americans, I'd be just as supportive. I was one of the main people on this board ****ting all over Ray Rice, Greg Hardy, and others when they were being scum.

If Chris or Kyle Long were out of jobs, I'd be banging on the table for them too. I like how you jokesters keep telling me I can't know what is in the minds of NFL owners while posting their own words, articles about their sworn statements, and other evidence. Meanwhile, you underlined something that doesn't mean what you're pretending it does, and outright telling me what I think. Do you not see how hypocritical you're being? I can't call others racist because I don't know, but you and KeyFin can both accuse me of some stupid nebulous 'reverse-racism' because apparently that's the biggest issue faced by you in your life.

America has a problem with hearing the truth about itself. Jimmy the Greek wasn't fired for being racist, he was fired for reminding America of what it did.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2018
    MrClean likes this.
  40. CaribPhin

CaribPhin Guest

Me and many people.

He never said that. Research is clearly the theme here.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/kaepernick-anthemk-stand-if-signed/

Thank you oh great arbiter of racism. Where would we be without you to tell us how things really are? Kaepernick has never protested for himself. He protested against police brutality and lost his job as a result.

Players have been doing things forever. Kenny Stills is one of the most charitable and socially conscious players in the NFL and is widely beloved in the South Florida community for his work. I don't even get the point you're trying to make here. Anquan Boldin is huge in terms of charitable work. What are you doing? Somehow you guys get this superiority complex over people trying to make a difference just because you don't like the thing they're focusing on.

All I'm saying is Incognito is insane and has tangibly made other people's lives worse.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/08/richie-incognito-molesting-woman-golf_n_4240725.html

I'm never not shocked that people feel sorry for Incognito who got to continue his career after bullying and sexual assault, but are angry at Kaepernick for having convictions. Have you ever honestly sat down and wondered why you felt angry at one and sympathetic to the other? Or is that too introspective and therefore potentially identity-shattering?

MrClean likes this.