1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Survivor winner.........

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATLFINFAN, Dec 29, 2010.

1. ATLFINFAN

ATLFINFAN Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 23, 2007
    I wanted to be the first to congratulate The GMAN for winning the survivor pool challenge. He made 16 correct picks in a row to win this contest. That is a hard thing to do as the 38 or so other players can attest. So as one of the LOSERS............
    I just want to say............congrats CHAMP. You da man:up:

Mods.........move this if you must. I just thought everyone should see this first.

Atlfinfan.............first place loser.

Paul 13 likes this.
  2. 54Fins

54Fins "In Gase we trust"

Nov 29, 2007
    over there
    Congrats! :up:

3. Paul 13

Paul 13 Chaotic Neutral & Unstable Genius Staff Member

Dec 3, 2007
    yeah you two really fought it out to the end... i was out like halfway thru the season. Congrats to both of you really.

ATLFINFAN likes this.
  4. The G Man

The G Man Git 'r doooonnne!!!

Mar 18, 2009
    Thanks AFF. You were the penultimate competitor. As such, I got to know you a little better. For that, I am definitely the victor. :knucks:

To everyone else involved, I just wanna say I really enjoyed playing the Survivor game. I found the level of competition to be quite high. Not quite sure how I ended up the sole survivor, but I am grateful. Thanks to all for your involvement. I'm already looking forward to defending my title next year.

G

Paul 13 and ATLFINFAN like this.