Sweat it to get it - Gatorade commercials ft. JJ Watt and Mannings

1 reply

Clark KentClark KentForum VeteranOP
Aug 19, 2015, 12:41 PM

Playlist for the new commercials.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmYb71YrucI&index=1&list=PLYHB_K45JmFoAG7JPygG3H__TxAklITgB

Anyone see these yet? The Manning's bring the lulz w/their dry humor. All of theirs are entertaining. JJ Watt has a couple of good ones but mostly awkward. I don't think anyone in his vids recognize him, just impressed with his jacked up physique. I did like the one where he steals the girls Gatorade because she didn't earn it and she stands there all confused at what just happened.

Peyton: "I'm going to go w/Shrimp... dressed."
Eli: "Not a Reuben?"
Peyton: "I hate Rueben's."
Eli: "Pastrami on Rye?"
Peyton: "Never in my life, have I had a pastrami on rye."
Student: "I like pastrami's!"

:lol:

Vertical LimitVertical LimitForum Veteran
Aug 19, 2015, 04:12 PM

LMAO JJ Watt's videos are hilarious...

that one pansy student that said "i don't do sweat..." wow... can we eliminate him from this planet..