Tags
2 replies
Maybe I accidently pressed the wrong button and maybe it's not a bug but a feature but every time I click on New Posts I get those tags which I don't really need and which make the whole list rather confusing. Is there any option to remove them? Thanks.
We can forgive a man for making a useful thing as long as he does not admire it. The only reason for making a useless thing is that one admires it intensely. All art is quite useless.
Better now? :)
There was actually a component missing. That's why you were seeing the words (and if you use Internet Explorer, that ugly red X). It was broken when we installed it, so none of us knew better! :lol:
Sorry about that.
Make the throwback uniforms permanent!
"Muck wrote:
Better now?
A lot. Thanks :up:
We can forgive a man for making a useful thing as long as he does not admire it. The only reason for making a useless thing is that one admires it intensely. All art is quite useless.