1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tapatalk

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions and Questions' started by dirtylandry, Nov 18, 2017.

1. dirtylandry

dirtylandry Well-Known Member

Aug 2, 2015
    Has whatever issue been solved as yet? What is causing this not to be utilized?

2. danmarino

danmarino Tua is H1M! Club Member

Sep 4, 2014
    From what I read tapatalk is a security risk and the owner decided to not make it available.

3. ChrisKo

ChrisKo Season Ticket Holder

Nov 28, 2007
    Desert
    Tapatalk used to be great, but the company became seriously shady in their business practices. They started hijacking links and images firs. Then eventually taking complete threads from forums, so the user never his the actual site, thus b losing advertising money from the original site. They were basically stealing content for their own benefit. And it does expose security risks to sites and their users. It also makes forum upgrades difficult because Tapatalk is slow to support the newest form features.

Note, I was a huge Tapatalk fan previously but they are nothing like they used to be. I saw the signs after I bought a Pro account and then 6 months later they drop it for a free version with Ads.

4. byroan

byroan Giggity Staff Member Administrator Luxury Box

Nov 25, 2007
    NC