1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taste of Winning isn't so rare for the Miami Dolphins this year

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Fin Fan In Cali, Oct 6, 2008.

1. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    This is a guest column that ran in the San Diego Union Tribune this morning.

Taste of winning isn't so rare for the Miami Dolphins this year

MIAMI – The “Wildcat” formation is old hat by now. Even more astonishing, so is winning.
    The Miami Dolphins are reinventing themselves right before our eyes, taking down in consecutive games the combatants from last year's AFC Championship game. Gimmicks didn't beat San Diego 17-10 yesterday, though. Look to a fourth-down stop on the goal line by the Miami defense, and a stubborn clock-killing drive of 60 yards by the offense to finish things off.
    These are the tattoos of toughness that rookie head coach Tony Sparano wants his guys to wear.

2. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

This is my favorite thing from the PC the other day. I believe it when he says it because I think managing the game is what the QBs job is all about. It's not about deep or short throws. It's about how you manage them.

Though he threw (and completed) a few deep ones yesterday.

Naysayers be damned (can you say that on the air?) ;)

Dolphin1184 likes this.
  3. Dolphin1184

Dolphin1184 Member

Nov 30, 2007
    Augusta, GA
    Penny's football IQ is just off the roof. He is the smartest QB we have had for a very long time.

4. calphin

calphin deadly at 250 yards!!

Its been along time since I have read something that good about our team.:party: