1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taylor adds golf to off-season dance card

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by fins1, May 7, 2008.

1. fins1

fins1 Sect 145 Row 20

Nov 25, 2007
    Port Orange, Fl
  2. igor79

igor79 New Member

Apr 28, 2008
    i think one day of golf is not the end of the world

3. Georgia Fin

Georgia Fin Fin For Life

Nov 25, 2007
    West Georgia
    JT is becoming a senior citizen, first dancing, now golf, what's next bingo and shuffleboard. He really needs to get away from South Florida.:lol:

4. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    this is a perfect example of why blogging and the internet has partially ruined sports. Some idiot, writing junk like this, in a stupid blog to further create speculation that JT doesnt want to play football because he entered into a celebrity golf tournament is just ridiculous. Its golf... one day. its not interfering with anything... who really care... im getting tired of all this crap.

What's next? "JT takes his dog for a walk instead of going for a jog by himself... retirement next?" Pathetic.

vmarcilfan75 and muscle979 like this.
  5. jason8er

jason8er Luxury Box Luxury Box

Dec 7, 2007
    Beaufort, SC
    I hope he wins that golf tourny too.

6. phineas64

phineas64 Season Ticket Holder

OK, this makes it official - I'm not reading any more JT news stories, blogs, or listening to them on tv or radio until he shows up at camp to play football. I don't watch dwts anyway, so until he's a real FOOTBALL story I don't really care. His offseason is his and he can spend it how he wants. When he's back as a player I will pay attention again.

7. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

News Flash: JT to dine out at Outback Steakhouse tonight, probably means his entire diet is ruined and he surely will retire based on THIS story!

Should I have started a separate thread for this?? :lol:

njfinfan likes this.
  8. jdang307

jdang307 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 29, 2007
    San Diego
    Ok I just read the story. All this is, is JT going to charity golf tournament that is not in Miami, but nowhere in the article does it say he is going to miss any organized activity. WTH? When did S.Fla media turn into Tiger Beat?>