1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TC

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by NolePhin, Jun 14, 2009.

1. NolePhin

NolePhin Look out for D-Bess

Apr 27, 2009
    Davie, FL
    Anyone else plan on making it out to some of the training camp practices? I live 10 minutes away, so im hoping to go to more than a few.

Anyone know when TC officially starts, and that is the first time the public will be able to attend, correct?

2. dolfan32323

dolfan32323 ty xphinfanx

Nov 27, 2007
    Washington DC
    I would like to know this as well, haven't been able to find out the times myself.

3. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

They usually announce the times when the public can attend on the Dolphins official website. It's only the first few weeks, then they cut off public attendance when they start getting into practicing secret stuff, plays they don't want Pats "fans" (cough, coaches, cough) filming.

NolePhin likes this.
  4. NolePhin

Apr 27, 2009
    Davie, FL
    Thanks Rock. Well i'm going to try to be there everyday if I can. Especially since they're only allowing the public for a couple weeks.

5. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

Good for you, if you're going to be there, check around the boards, we have a number of posters here who go and then post what they saw. We get good TC intel that way. Maybe you could share what you see with us too.

6. NolePhin

Apr 27, 2009
    Davie, FL
    Definitely, I'll be sure to take down what I saw and post it on the forums.

7. NolePhin

Apr 27, 2009
    Davie, FL
    This is weird, on the preview post it shows my sig, but when it actually posts, I don't see the sig at all. Anyone know how to fix that?

Edit: I see it on this post, not the one before...

8. 2k5

2k5 I miss Ted Ginn Jr.

Nov 28, 2007
    Milwaukee, WI
    It should only appear in your first post on a certain page :up:

NolePhin likes this.