1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TE David Martin back: quick hits from Miami Dolphins pre-scrimmage practice

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Sceeto, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/thed...s-from-miami-dolphins-pre-scrimmage-practice/

That doesn't sound too good. -
    ;)
    That's the first time I heard that about Henne.

2. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Im having a real hard time with all these reports. Every one of them seems so inconsistent. Everything I've read/seen so far indicates Henne has been good, now this today... saying he's not sharp. Just one of many things I've seemed to notice. Maybe im going crazy, but I feel like I've been reading conflicting reports day after day depending on which "journalist" for the florida papers wrote them. I dunno, maybe its just me :lol:

Larryfinfan and Sceeto like this.
  3. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    I hear ya' bro. :DI have to remind myself that it is always like this at this time of the year. The safest bet is that when you hear enough of the same report for a period of time, than the old saying usually holds true: "where there's smoke there's fire"...usually. We'll go nuts if we listen to every snap judgment made by every reporter, everyday.:D

4. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Read the ones in the Club Level and you'll be up to date. :)

5. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Oh I do, Its just I dont understand how all these "professional" journalists can have such different accounts of what went on at a practice. Like today from the scrimmage, One account said penny, or Henne was like 11-18, and another said he was like 5-14. Like, how can things be that far off :lol:

Its times like this when the CL membership is totally worth it! :up:

6. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

The Club Level is the only answer if you want accurate reporting, no doubt. The Armando's and Omar's et al don't hold a candle to our reports in Club Level.