1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Team Pride bet help

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by shula_guy, Sep 24, 2013.

1. I got drunk Sunday and ran my mouth to a Saints fan. We have agreed theres a bet in place but the terms have not yet been agreed on. Its a team pride bet. We are not betting money or drinks. We are putting our pride on the line. I am open to suggestions on what to bet exactly.

Right now I am leaning toward making the loser get up on the bar in his team jersey and singing the song "Im a loser baby" by Beck.

Any help would be appreciated.....

2. invid

invid Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Put a cube of chicken bouillon behind the shower-head.

Loser must take soup shower with jersey on.

You may Tommy Pickles it if you and your friends are into that.

3. Finrunner

Finrunner Season Ticket Holder

Dec 11, 2007
    Think Beck's song is just called "Loser".

If you want to go with "I'm a Loser", there's always the Beatles! You could just change a few of the words and sing the second verse. It's got a good melody!

[video=youtube;Zk9FvwfdDcg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk9FvwfdDcg[/video]

4. Finrunner

Finrunner Season Ticket Holder

Dec 11, 2007
    Of course, you could always go with wearing the "Aints" bag over the head for the next game.

By the way, I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really:

hope you win the bet!

If not, lesson learned. :cry:

5. Im more interested in ideas for things to make him do if he loses more than I am looking for ideas for me to be embarrassed with.

Im not scared the Phins are gonna win this one. I feel it in my bones.

6. 77FinFan

77FinFan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Mar 10, 2013
    Buckeye Land
    Just me, but I'd avoid the word "Brazilian" in the bet.

anlgp and shula_guy like this.