1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Technical assistance, and goodbye to a good friend.

Discussion in 'Outreach Forum' started by Puka-head, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Puka-head

Puka-head My2nd Fav team:___vs Jets Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Slightly left of center
    Some of you from the finheaven site may remember the story about my cat, Little One. Three years ago or so he broke his back, we spent the money to get him fixed, he is one of the family, money don't mean nuthin.'

Well I lost one of my very best friends today and I'm bummin hard :cry:

If one of the more tech savvy boys and girls on the site sees this and could give me instructions on how to get a picture of him in my signature and or avatar, it would be greatly appreciated.

Some of you won't understand, most of you will but man I'm hurtin right now.
    13 yrs was a good life for him, my wife spoiled that little bastard rotten. He could swim, and didn't mind it much if it happened by accident. He used to go fishing with me when I did that for a living, he was pretty good a spotting working birds, especially the ones working tuna schools:yes:

He introduced me to my wife and when I lost my job and apartment she took us in cuz she didn't want the cat to be homeless. He traveled from Guam to Hawaii and then to Washington with us and slept with my wife more than I did for the last 13 yrs :lol: ( I worked nights for a few years). I put that stock psycho kitty picture in my avatar for him after the back thing, he was the original psych kitty, when he really got goping he could run on the walls

Thanks for "listening" and if anyone can help me out with the picture thing I would be grateful.

2. Ohiophinphan

Ohiophinphan Chaplain Staff Member Luxury Box

I can't help with the picture but as another "pet guy", I pray for your loss.

Puka-head likes this.
  3. dolphindebby

dolphindebby Season Ticket Holder Luxury Box

Nov 26, 2007
    GA
    Sorry puka.
    I can't help with the pic either, but I know how you feel.

dolfan7171 and Puka-head like this.
  4. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Load the picture onto your Desktop, Edit Signature, in the "upload" box choose Select=desktop=picture of the kitty and click upload.

Condolonces on the loss of the kitty puka.

5. sking29

sking29 What it takes to be cool

Dec 9, 2007
    East Tennessee
    I also want to send my condolences losing a pet is never easy.

6. byroan

byroan Giggity Staff Member Administrator Luxury Box

Nov 25, 2007
    NC
    If you know how to e-mail the picture, send me a PM and I'll give you my e-mail address and change your sig or avatar for you.

Puka-head and cnc66 like this.
  7. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    Peeking in Nabo's Basement
    Sorry about your buddy, Byroan and Padre made good suggestions, if you need more help PM me, I've helped post pics before for members.

Puka-head and cnc66 like this.
  8. bigbry

bigbry Huge Member

Dec 18, 2008
    Colorado
    Sounds like a real friend Puka..sorry bro.

9. Vengeful Odin

Vengeful Odin Norse Mod

Dec 2, 2007
    Kansas City, MO
    Puka, sorry to hear about losing your pet. My wife and I lost our cat a few years ago to stomach cancer and we still miss her.

If you post a picture (or you can PM me for my e-mail and send it to me) I can upload it to Photobucket and host it for you.

10. Skeet84

Skeet84 New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    Sorry bro. If u ever wanna talk about it or vent hit me up.