1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ted Bruschi rips Sanchize as a front runner, Jets fans agree

Discussion in 'AFC East Rivals' started by padre31, Sep 16, 2010.

1. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=59364

Kinda amazing to read really, they hack on Sanchize worse than they hack on Gholston.

Jets fans are like this permanent, double down sandwich of hate and mental derangement..intoxicating and yet..disgusting, all at the same time.

2. Bumrush

Bumrush Stable Genius Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Say what you will about Jets fans, but they are smart about football. They don't sugar coat mediocrity and can see failure quickly..

3. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    Kinda like a bandwagoner/front runner but with slightly more dedication?

4. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts

After 1 game?

I've seen every Qb suck in one game or another, from Warren Moon to Dan Marino to Peyton Manning..typically though they were not dog piled until game #5 or #6.

5. Bumrush

Bumrush Stable Genius Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Sanchez was equally as horrible throughout last season.. He will never grow a real arm, and all probability will maintain the "Deer In the Beck-Lights"

:D :tantrum:

Plus, Jet fans are like abused drug addicts, eventually you start believing that every worst case scenario will happen to you..

padre31 likes this.
  6. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dol-Fan Dupree Tank? Who is Tank? I am Guy Incognito.

Dec 11, 2007
    I said that all last year. It seems evident that when things go well Sanchez is a pretty good quarterback, however when things go bad, he is pretty horrible.

When I watch him the key to the game is to rattle him early, since he probably will not recover.

IMO, if he can get over his mental block when things go bad he should at least be a decent quarterback because he has the tools. However in the NFL you need to have the ability to bounce back from adversity.

7. Muck

Muck Throwback Uniform Crusader Retired Administrator

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    Carl Banks said the same thing about their entire defense midway thru last season. Called out Calvin Pace among others.

They are front runners, and their head coach is the very definition. Makes excuses, refuses to give the opponent credit when they get beat. Big **** talker the rest of the time.

Wasn't anymore blatant or apparent than when we rammed the Wildcat down their throats on Monday Night. 413 yards total offense, and Ryan wouldn't give us credit. Cut to a few weeks later and he's running that 'college offense' every quarter.

Back to Sanchez, I still like the way he plays a lot of the time. That offensive line generally gives him his own zip code to throw from, so he looks good. And he plays fast overall. We'll see what happens.

8. eric

eric New Member

Oct 11, 2009
    maybe sanchez could be good when grows up and mans up. but i dont see that happening over night.

9. King Felix

King Felix Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 6, 2007
    [​IMG]

Steve-Mo and MonstBlitz like this.
  10. Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon Greasepaint Ghost Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    I've been saying the same thing about Sanchez since last year. He's just not mentally tough. When things aren't going well for him or the team and the pressure's on he breaks down.