1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tennessee Makes Titanic Changes

Discussion in '2011 GM League Forum' started by GISH, Feb 6, 2011.

1. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    Per ESPN:

New Titans President/GM GISH has wasted no time using his full control of the franchise. He has reached out to Auburn Head Coach Gene Chizik, offering him a 5 year/$28M contract to coach the Titans. Coach Chizik is reportedly on his way to Nashville to sign the deal tonight. It is also being reported that GISH has fired offensive coordinator Mike Heimerdinger, and already has a deal in place with former Vikings head coach Brad Childress to fill that role. GISH was also sighted at the Super Bowl meeting with Assistant Head Coach/ Inside Linebackers Coach Winston Moss concerning the defensive coordinator position. It is rumored that Moss will also be offered the role of Assistant Head Coach with Tennessee. If the staff shapes up this way, GISH has made one of the quickest, and most impressive coaching renovations in NFL history. His track record speaks for itself. Success follows him wherever he goes. Especially in Cleveland, where his offense included Matt Ryan, Michael Turner, Jamaal Charles, Vernon Davis, and Braylon Edwards. Word in NFL circles is that GISH's Browns are much better than that team FinO put together last year, headed by the teen rape sensation Mark Snackcheese. GISH could not be reached for comment, but we think he knows he is awesome.

Boik14 likes this.
  2. Boik14

Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    funny stuff bro. :lol:

3. Paul 13

Paul 13 Chaotic Neutral & Unstable Genius Staff Member

Dec 3, 2007
    who put you in charge? what happened to the other titans GM? wtf??

How in the name of Zeus' butthole!?!?

[video=youtube;bzIGKsXp_iQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzIGKsXp_iQ&feature=related[/video]

GISH and Fin-Omenal like this.
  4. sports24/7

sports24/7 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Pretty sure Chizik isn't one of the available coaches. I believe Ferentz and Stoops were the two that were voted on.

5. Vengeful Odin

Vengeful Odin Norse Mod

Dec 2, 2007
    Kansas City, MO
    I'm confused.

alen1 likes this.
  6. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    In response to the Titans GM's "shot" at the humble but brilliant former Browns GM Fin-O....on his way to the Playboy mansion he mumbled this response...

"Gish......Who?....."

reporter- "He has been a GM as long as I can remember Dr. Fin-O"

...."Oh....has he ever won anything?"

reporter- "Well he recently beat some molestation charges against small animals"

..."Oh.....best of luck to him and his staff, gotta run"

It appears as if the comments rolled of the shoulder of the young stud, but one wonders why anyone would try to call out such a succesfull GM. Some people just have to throw rocks at the throne.

Paul 13 and Boik14 like this.
  7. Boik14

Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    Well when the throne is made of glass you can just break in and take it :)

8. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    GISH was finally reached for comment as he left the Super Bowl sunday evening. When asked about Fin-O recents comments he replied, "I can't control the opinions of the media. If they think my Browns were better than his, then thats nice, but it didn't come from my mouth. I maintain a high level of respect for all of my colleagues. I respect his professionalism and his desire to win. However I'm focused on more important things right now. Gotta get these tittys back to winning."

In response to these findings Gene Chizik has released the following statment, "I find the rulings of the league to be highly unfair. My lawyer is looking into the legally of singling out a select few coaches to be elligible for making the jump to the Pro level. It has always been my dream to coach the Titans. If this opportunity is taken from me because of what seems to be a case of discrimination, then I'll have my day in court."

sports24/7 and Fin-Omenal like this.