1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Text "Yele to 501501" to help out Haiti

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Ronnie Bass, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Ronnie Bass

Ronnie Bass Luxury Box Luxury Box

Dec 19, 2007
    If you want to help those poor souls down in Haiti all you have to do is text "Yele to 501501" and five dollars will be charged to your cell phone account and will be sent to the Yele Haiti Earthquake Fund. This is a legit charity.

I know there is an existing thread in here about the earthquake disaster but I don't want this to get buried in it because our help is that important.

Maybe one of the mods can sticky this. :)

dolphinfn3454 and NaboCane like this.
  2. NaboCane

NaboCane Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    Or go to this page and Google will match your donation to any of the organizations rushing to Haiti to help (Unicef, Red Cross, etc.):

http://www.google.com/relief/haitiearthquake/#utm_campaign=en&utm_source=en-ha-na-us-sk&utm_medium=ha&utm_term=haiti%20donation

There are links to donate via text as well if you prefer.

EDIT: I have to correct myself; I came across this site searching for companies that would match donations, but Google isn't technically matching them...they are however donating $1M on their own. But they do have all the possible links for donation there, including the yele that RB pointed out. :up:

Ronnie Bass likes this.