1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Brandon Marshall Shopping List [Humor]

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Bpk, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

Here is a list of the things Brandon Marshall's $50 million could buy for him, if the new Dol[phins Receiver felt like it....

1) New Cribs
    A 300,000 a foot Private Resort in paradise. Check out those pictures! Sweet crib for Brandon to relax at after catching all those touchdowns.

2) Private Jet
    The new King Air 350i is "Fit for a King" and will whisk Brandon off to his Island hideaway. At only $8 million, Brandon could buy 6 of them. One for each day of the week except Sundays.

3) Super-Yacht
    At a new pricetag of $95 million, Brandon might have to put this one on layaway.
    A $50mil down-payment, with the rest to come on his next contract. Still, what a stylin' way to get around South Florida this would be.

4) For The Offseason
    He could buy an Arena League Football team for as little as $149,000 (including office furniture). He could ball with them on off-days. Good luck, Arena League cornerbacks!

5) An Army of Rare Killer Monkeys
    At $50,000 a pop, Brandon could still amass an army of over 1000 of these things with his fat wallet!!! Eat your heart out, Wicked Witch of the West!

6) Controversial Art for a controversial receiver
    Brandon's $50 mill would buy him the highly controversial $50 million Jackson Pollock painting 'discovered' by a truck driver for $5 at a garage sale. Some say it's authentic. Some don't. Brandon could hang it in his livingroom.

Okay, what else do you think Brandon should/could buy with $50 mil? What would you buy?

2. m ino

m ino New Member

Jul 20, 2008
    i think brandon should buy that guy m ino minority ownership of THE miami dolphins.yeah that would be a wise investment!!of course being co-owner i could invite the entire phins.com up to the luxury suites for the division rival home games.

3. normaldude

normaldude Active Member

Oct 13, 2009
    I think he should save & invest his money, and not go crazy on the bling bling.

I think he - and all pro athletes - should read the below article, and remember that "..By the time they have been retired for two years, 78% of former NFL players have gone bankrupt or are under financial stress because of joblessness or divorce.."

===========
    March 23, 2009

How (and Why) Athletes Go Broke

Recession or no recession, many NFL, NBA and Major League Baseball players have a penchant for losing most or all of their money. It doesn't matter how much they make. And the ways they blow it are strikingly similar

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1153364/