1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Chiefs Suck!!!!! ..and its Herm Edwards fault

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by GISH, Sep 23, 2008.

1. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    How does he expect to win when he is changing starting QBs more often than he fills up his gas tank? I know, you play to win the game, we get it. But doesn't team chemistry having a little something to do with winning? Maybe they should have made a play for Brett Favre when they knew they didn't have any impressive QBs on their roster. They aren't a team that lacks in talent. They just lack at QB, and in the coaching department. Herm Edwards needs to be fired. If for no other reason, just look how good the Chiefs are now compared to how good they were when Dick Vermiel was there. Now they can't run the ball. They can't pass it. And they don't rise to the occassion in big situations. That comes from a lack of preparation, and a lack of proper guidance.

They should be picking #1 overall. There isn't another team in the league that even comes close to their level of suckitude. Even Detoit, Atlanta, Oakland, Houston, and Miami will all get some wins. The Chiefs could make a run at 0-16.

2. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    Peeking in Nabo's Basement
    This is Herm.

3. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Brodie Croyle suffered an injury in week one and Damon Huard suffered an injury in week two which is why they were starting. I think the Rams are the worse team, worse than Chiefs. I think the Rams are losing games by an average of 39 points a game right now. I believe that's the correct statistic.

NJFINSFAN1 likes this.
  4. Brown42000

Brown42000 Chillin

Nov 24, 2007
    RI
    Tyler Thigpen is the best thing to happen for the NFL, unless you are the Chiefs.

5. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    Every time i see your avatar i cant help but laugh. What other profession would he be able to pull off a picture like that and it seem legit? Imagine a lawyer posing like that for a commercial.

6. NJFINSFAN1

NJFINSFAN1 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    Northwest New Jersey
    He changed the QB's because the first two got hurt. You can blame him for a lot of things, but not that.

7. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    even if they QBs didnt get hurt. Is Brodie Croyle worth 2 ****s?

8. Regan21286

Regan21286 MCAT's, EMT's, AMCAS, ugh

Dec 3, 2007
    UCLA, CA
    Huard was an okay QB but I really thought the Chiefs should've made a play for Brohm. They're really wasting precious years of Tony G's career.

9. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007

They had to put Croyle in there to see what they have in him. He's clearly a backup QB at best and it is clear that they need to take a franchise QB as soon as possible.

10. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    Hey, some of the blame needs to go to Peterson as well. Hes been the GM there for a long time and they have been crappy for most of it. I never took the cheifs seriously, even when they had Marty under the helm. I always longed for Dan to go up against them because it seemed like an easy win. And since those days they have been terrible.
    Wost coach/GM combo in the leage atm.

Well okay, the Rams are giving them a run. Maybe we will see two 0-16s in one year?