1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the DOLPHINS ARE GETTING BLASTED.

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Aquafin, Nov 4, 2013.

1. NoAbsolutes

NoAbsolutes New Member

Nov 5, 2013
    I made an account just to respond to this drivel. Fox News has been one of the few media outlets by and large that have gone against current media trends to report the news in a somewhat truthful manner. Who broke the correct story about Benghazi? Not CNN, MSNBC, or CBS. Not the WH Press Corps. Fox was on the forefront and ridiculed for it. Hint: It wasn't over a YouTube video. Second, Fox News was one of the only media outlets lambasting the Affordable Healthcare Act (Obamacare). They were called everything in the book for reporting the facts about that bill. Guess what? Years later, when that monstrous bill is being implemented, they are being proven right. CNN even has an article about "lies/misspeaks of modern Presidents" on how people will be allowed to keep their insurance once ACA is implemented if they so desire to. Two years too late, after the damage is done, as millions (hundreds of thousands in Florida) are being dropped from their current health insurance plans.

I get my information from a wealth of international and national media outlets and draw my own conclusion, one happens to be Fox News.

2. Rick 1966

Rick 1966 Professional Hipshooter

Nov 23, 2007
    Powell, WY
    While I wholeheartedly agree with you, I'd rather both he and you keep such debates in the Political Forum.

3. mroz

mroz Fix the OL Club Member

Oct 26, 2008
    SF Bay Area
    yeah, cause like this kind of crap doesnt happen anywhere else...

4. 77FinFan

77FinFan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Mar 10, 2013
    Buckeye Land
    Thank you.