1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Early Hot Seat.

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by Vertical Limit, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Vertical Limit

Vertical Limit Senior Member

Nov 25, 2007
    I'm not going to list the obvious one that should be on the top of the list... I'll talk about other team's coaches..

Chip Kelly - If this maniac doesn't back up the bold moves he made in the offseason, he's going to be fired. And Charlie Strong will lose his job in Texas once Chip becomes available. Chip will be able to compete with TCU and Baylor in recruits with his philosophy. And the Longhorns have arguably the best facilities in college football.

Sean Payton - it hurts when you lose your quarterback but even with Brees, this team has been mediocre at best ever since he was suspended for a year... it might be time to move on.

Andy Reid - Has made the playoffs every year but hasn't gotten very far.. if he misses the playoffs this year they might just go with someone else.

Coughlin, Gruden, Fisher have all overstayed their welcome in their teams, Fisher though might survive with a playoff berth, he has a lot of talent on that team. Coughlin and Gruden though are hopeless, their teams are not making the playoffs this year.

2. GreysonWinfield

GreysonWinfield Release The Hounds

Nov 1, 2009
    After watching the Eagles last weekend they maybe hard pressed for 3 wins, They reminded me of the Cam Cameron Dolphins.