1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The first has fallen.

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by GISH, Dec 8, 2009.

Tags:
  1. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    My 7-5 team fell to 7-6 tonight. I have been eliminated from playoff contention, unless I outscore the guy ahead of me by 100 points next week (impossible). This was my favorite league, and the only one I won't make the playoffs in. I've never missed the playoffs in this league before, so this hurts. I shall shed tears tonight. This is all Ronnie Brown's fault. After he went down, I was never the same. LeSean McCoy is garbage. I was a fool to think otherwise. Frank Gore did ok for me, but sucked most of the time. It's time for a complete rebuild. Andre Johnson and Ronnie Brown can stay. Greg Jennings will never be on one of my teams again. The same goes for Heth Miller, Jeremy Shockey, and Chicago's defense. How could I fail? HOW!!!!!?

4 teams remain. 4 championships await.

2. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    I tied with four other teams at 7-6, but I have a matchup for week 14. Must have made it in.

3. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    Wow. Yahoo reversed their stance on the Meachum fumble for a TD. It was switched back to an offensive TD. Since I was playing against the Saints defense, that difference gave me the win and I'm still in the playoff hunt. I have a very realistic shot at getting in. I just have to beat the worst team in the league to get in.

4. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    Hehe! NICE!

5. CashInFist

CashInFist Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2007
    West Virginia

Your parents must have beaten you with the "Lucky Brush" when you were a kid. :lol: