Tags:
  1. anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Delaware vs Delaware St.

Just turned this on...

Delaware St. just had a nice goal line stand by Kevin Green (http://www.dsuhornets.com/ViewArtic..._OEM_ID=12900&ATCLID=204786438&Q_SEASON=2009; a transfer from Perdue) to send them to the locker room only down 4.

Apparently DE is outpassing DE state by "plenty-of-yards" (100 something to 20 or 30 something).. they said the numbers but I had just turned it on.

I know not that many of you (if any of you) are interested in this but I figured I'd bring it up because A) I'm totally geeked out about it and B) that was a damn nice play.

NaboCane likes this.
  2. anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

3. anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

It's way over, and the game was incredibly close 27-17. For those not in the know this is the first time DE and DE State had ever met during the regular season. The local network coined it the "Route 1 Rivalry" seeing as .. well.. Rt 1 goes all up and down the state.

The "big" players from the game that stood out to me have already been listed.

DE was rushing 4 all day long and Higginson was consistently being mentioned even though he seems a bit small for the NFL.

The INT grabbed by Bratton was a thing of beauty. He had to jump to his right and it seemed like he was about 6 feet in the air just to be able to have a shot at intercepting the ball. Combine that with the fact that it was down around his own goal line makes it an amazing play. If I think about it I'll try and find a video if it's available in the next couple days..

He's 6'2'' 200 lbs and is a Junior so I'd guess he's eligable to enter the draft. He was playing CB at the time but has spent time at both CB and S.