1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Funniest Stuff your family has done

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Fin Fan In Cali, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    Many years ago my middle brother was feeling no pain. Two cops pull him over. So he rolled up the window, and locked the doors and laughed at the cops. Needless to say the window was broken quickly, and he was dragged out of the car.

Same brother, this is recent. He had a neighbor below that threatened him, and kept playing his stereo loud, and the sub would just be banging the bass through the floor in his upstairs apartment. My brother turned all three of his tv's on real loud pointed them down stairs, and went to work. He came back home from work they were turned off, with an eviction notice.:lol: He told my dad he wanted to move anyway.:yes:

Rocky Raccoon likes this.
  2. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    ^ lol the cop thing is pretty crazy. Hilarious, but not something I'd recommend unless you wana see some brutality.

My dad shoveled in our ******* neighbor's car who took his parking space after he spent an hr shoveling it out (our street is horrible in the winter when theres snow). FYI, my dad would of destroyed this guy anyways. Kinda funny bc I beat up his son when we were kids also.

My brother tried to hop a chain link fence, caught his sneaker on it, and hung upside down for about 15 mins while my entire family went outside to laugh at him/take pictures.

My brother and I used to babysit my sister when we were kids. We'd routinely set the clocks forward 2-3 hours so she would think it's her bedtime and we wouldn't have to deal with her anymore.

3. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    Yeah, he paid for the chuckles alright. I wouldn't recommend that.:wink2: