1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Greatest Throws in NFL History...Post what you think is the BEST!s

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by CashInFist, Sep 14, 2017.

1. CashInFist

CashInFist Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2007
    West Virginia
    Been watching football my whole life. The 3 best throws I have ever seen in my life with ALL CIRCUMSTANCES AND VARIABLES INVOLVED, these are the best 3 throws I've ever seen in NFL History (in reverse order):

Was at this game with my father (also in the Dawg Pound the season before when Marino blew his Achilles Tendon (Marino thought somebody from the crowd shot him...LOL), and there opening game next year when people (you know who YOU ARE) said Marino was washed up after a bad preseason. This play and the cover of Sports Illustrated that week (I own that mag in a plastic sleeve) gave us another honest Super Bowl Contender every year, yet again. The greatest game of my life:

[​IMG]

This throw kept the Packers season alive on the road in Detroit on an untimed play (00:00 seconds on the clock), and their season was over if Rodgers missed. Due to my math, Aaron Rodgers can throw a football over 90 YARDS, 26-28 Yards HIGH and over 70 yards LONG.

If you look closely at the video on the replay, the ball sails completely over the U.S.A. Flag in a heave of FREEDOM! It was unbelievable. Like Marino, Aaron Rodgers doesn't show much emotion on the field, "been there, done that" attitude that I love. But, not after this throw, lol:

Seriously, Aaron Rodgers? After 4th and 20 from your endzone IN THE PLAYOFFS,on the road, HUGE underdogs, a 60 yard completion to Jordy Nelson, ... and THEN you make THIS THROW???!!!?

Due to physics, nobody should be able to throw like that. Running LEFT (right handed), falling BACKWARDS, with a defender right in your grill, splitting the best CB in the NFL Patrick Peterson, and Rashad Johnson with a perfectly thrown and accurate 63 yard jump ball to his mighty white #6 WR Jeff Janis, with a defender right in his grill. You can't make this suff up. It's Legend:

I'd like to see what some of you all think are some of the best throws in NFL history. Probably bring back some good memories. That's all we really leave this world with anyway.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
    Fin-O likes this.
  2. CashInFist

CashInFist Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2007
    West Virginia
    ***On the throw @Detroit (#2), you can CLEARLY HEAR the announcer say, "God!" when Aaron Rodgers throw almost hit the freakin' rafters.

About 00:27 in:

3. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Tannehill last year in diego was one of the best.