1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The jets should pay us a royalty check!

Discussion in 'AFC East Rivals' started by GARDENHEAD, Jan 3, 2010.

1. GARDENHEAD

GARDENHEAD Season Ticket Holder Club Member

May 7, 2008
    New Orleans
    The jet offense looks a whole lot like our offense. Against Cinci, they're running a bunch of wildcat and option plays.

I wonder if Bart Scott objects to such gimmics.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. n9necount

n9necount New Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Of course he doesn't, that's because they're running the "Seminole". The Feminole isn't a gimmick, only the Wildcat is. What a combo for all of us Phins/Canes fans though, Jesters and the Feminoles, ugh.

3. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

i was thinking roughly the same thing gardenhead

4. daphins

daphins A-Style

Mar 22, 2008
    I hit clowney and Scott up on Twitter (can't find paces)

"@DavidClowney @Madbacker57 Is Calvin Pace embarrassed by the JESTS running the wildcat? This is the NFL after all....it's disrespectful..."

I'll let you know if they hit me back lol.

jetssuck and Rocky Raccoon like this.
  5. Paul 13

Paul 13 Chaotic Neutral & Unstable Genius Staff Member

Dec 3, 2007
    The Jets and Pats are better than us. RAaaaaalph
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. xphinfanx

xphinfanx Stay strong my friends.

Nov 1, 2009
    They are only gimmicks if the phins run them, come on we all know that.

7. muscle979

muscle979 Season Ticket Holder

Dec 12, 2007
    Evans, GA
    I can't stop remembering how much fat Rex was crying about losing Jenkins and Washington. Since then Sparano lost half his starting team to injury while Fat Rex lost nothing and was gift wrapped a playoff spot by the colts. Do you hear Sparano crying about that? I'll take that kind of character and leadership anyday. Let the Jets have their fraudulent playoff spot. I'll look forward to continuing the win streak and taking another division title next season.

Rocky Raccoon and dolphindebby like this.
  8. Dolphins1Beatles

Dolphins1Beatles Ziggy Stardust

Oct 9, 2009
    New York
    Ricky and Ronnie just mentioned this on WQAM. Ricky commented, "if you cant beat em, join em." All the teams have been trying it, but for the Jets to use it after talking so much trash about the Dolphins using it, just shows that a lot of them are hypocrites. "I don't respect that stuff." Well then they must not respect themselves, including Jabba the Jet. I knew he was a hypocrite months ago. They were desperate for a win, so they turned to the "gimmick" to get one.