1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Josh Rosen Question

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by Galant, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Galant

Galant Love - Unity - Sacrifice - Eternity

Apr 22, 2014
    So... what's going to happen with Josh Rosen?

Kept as backup? Traded... to whom?

Could just be the usual smoke at this time of year, but there are reports that the Giants are interested in Rosen if the Cardinals are looking to move him.

If the Cardinals are going to move Rosen then they'll be taking a QB high up in the draft.
    The Giants pick at #6, so if they obtain Rosen then that's one team less looking for a QB. Or else, it could indicate they're looking for a QB but don't want to spend high to get one...

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
  2. Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Team Raheem Club Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    Well, though my first choice is for Miami to get him ourselves, keeping him in the NFC is the second choice I guess.

3. Galant

Apr 22, 2014

4. Galant

Apr 22, 2014

Also, from 10:11: "If I'm Washington, or say Miami, and say Miami's not on the two year tank plan that they're hinting toward, erm, the alternative is draft Daniel Jones... you hope Dwayne Haskins falls... or Drew Lock...

When you're looking for your next quarterback, if it's Josh Rosen versus Dwayne Haskins versus Daniel Jones versus Drew Lock versus Will Grier I think Rosen is the best guy of that bunch...

It's Rosen and Haskins, and then... I would definitely take Rosen over Lock or Haskins..."

"I still think the unknown, though, has some sort of value in that Drew Lock could come to the NFL and it looks different from year one. Whereas Josh Rosen we know he came to the NFL and it was bad year one. I think that sort of unknown is still in my mind more valuable than - I'm not saying I'm drafting either in the first round I'm just saying - if I have a ... second round pick where the Dolphins are I'd rather have Drew Lock there - now he's probably not going to be there - but I'd have Drew Lock there rather than Josh Rosen."

"If you put Lock in the situation that Rosen was in last year...it would have been even more of a disaster."

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
  5. Galant

Apr 22, 2014

6. Galant

Apr 22, 2014