1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Killer Bees are back!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by gladsadmad, Aug 8, 2011.

1. gladsadmad

gladsadmad New Member

May 18, 2009
    [​IMG]
    I know it's a bit of a stretch, but what the hell..

Devone Bess..Bess doesn't get much work in the red zone (eight touchdowns in three seasons), but he is a top possession receiver. He is less than six foot, but has good hands and runs pretty precise routes. He makes the most of his ability. Bess might not get much better than last season. A jump to 80 catches for around 850 yards and a six scores is possible, though. He gets a lot of targets in the Dolphins' passing game, especially with Marshall drawing so much attention in coverage.

Brandon Marshall..His touchdown total last season (3) is a concern, but his other numbers remain as good as ever. It wouldn't surprise to see him return to his 100-reception totals as long as he plays a full season. He should top 1,000 yard and get seven or so touchdowns.

Reggie Bush..A move to Miami could change his rush attempts but don't expect a huge bump in carries. He'll continue to get his touches, but more so in the passing game. Bush is an explosive back with lightning quick moves and speed, but has lacked consistency throughout his career. He will make plays in the open field, though. Bush is injury prone, playing a full season just once his entire career.

Brian Hartline..Hartline has good size, toughness and pretty good hands. He runs routes well and has enough speed to stretch the field, but lacks some explosiveness. He is more of a possession receiver than big-play threat although he has an impressive 15.1 yards per reception total for his career. Hartline might get 50 receptions for about 700 yards and a few scores if everything breaks his way.

2. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ahh..those were the days!

3. TiP54

TiP54 Bad Reputation

Nov 25, 2007
    Live from the Internet.
    You Know what? That's cool. I like that.

4. Silverphin

Silverphin Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Stupid behind advertisements.

xphinfanx and Ohio Fanatic like this.
  5. padre31

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Actually at first that really threw me off as the ad was a bagel covered in ants that were running around the thing, I had thought gladsadmad had REALLY put some time into his Killer B's pic!

6. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

Now, only if Clyde's name was Bates instead of Gates.

7. padre31

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Berger, Barbre, Brandon Fields, Bell, Burnett, Brett Brackett, Brooks Foster, R Baker.

Bobby Wallace...it worked for Derek Wake....:shifty:

8. steveincolorado

steveincolorado Spook, Storme & Pebbles

Mar 23, 2008
    Colorado
    That's pretty cool!

9. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    For the defense, I like the ''Bad Boyz''... and ''The Wolves''