1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Last Airbender

Discussion in 'TV, Music and Movies' started by B.Sebo, Feb 12, 2010.

Tags:
  1. B.Sebo

B.Sebo TV Mastermind

Dec 16, 2007
    West Arkansas
    I'm not sure how many of you saw the spot during the Super Bowl, but the full trailer was released yesterday and it is worth a look.

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1810071569/video/18070297

I am a HUGE fan of the TV series, and in fact it is my favorite show of all time. Yes it was on Nick and yes it looks like an anime, but you can't let that hold you back. Trust me, give it a chance, I have shown it to all demographics and not a single person has ever said they did not like it.

In the mean time, watch the trailer!

[​IMG]

2. Stitches

Stitches ThePhin's Biggest Killjoy Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Katy, TX
    The real Avatar movie. I thought the trailer during the Super Bowl looked awesome. I never saw the anime, but there are plenty of shows that I like so I definitely wouldn't hold it against this movie.

3. B.Sebo

B.Sebo TV Mastermind

Dec 16, 2007
    West Arkansas
    See I don't consider it an anime, I consider it a smart blend of eastern and western animation.

Glad to see you mention this as the real Avatar, I'm still very upset that the show that I knew as Avatar is now known as The Last Airbender.

4. Stitches

Stitches ThePhin's Biggest Killjoy Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Katy, TX
    It's not like it would be a bad thing (IMO) if it is considered anime (I don't know that it is or isn't), so no real need to defend how you view it (again IMO).

But yea, this movie is definitely the real Avatar to me, and I have never even seen the show. :lol: