1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Lucky Wristband

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by shaunm000, Sep 23, 2008.

1. shaunm000

shaunm000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Oviedo
    So Saturday night im out with some buddies. Decided to go down to the local Pool Hall here in Orlando. Walk in and of course, there they are! BANDWAGON PATS FANS!!!! I immediately began shouting some good old fashioned trash talk, which i normally do towards my most hated rival. I took a good lickin from the Patsies for about 20 minutes until i discovered what was to be the best trash talk of them all. This particular pool hall requires you to wear a wrist band, what was on that wristband? Cute little Dolphins!!!!!! I immediately walked back over and asked the Pats fans to check out the curse that they had been wearing all night. All 4 of them immediately looked scared to death as i layed out the curse to them.

Im still wearing the band and its not coming off, superstitious? Yes. But if we can put together another game like lasts against the Chargers, I will be convinced that the wristband indeed is a lucky one.

Jackson likes this.
  2. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

that's awesome.

what exactly is the deal with the patriots logo anyway? what's that guy got coming out of the back of his head?

3. DrAstroZoom

DrAstroZoom Canary in a Coal Mine Luxury Box

Jan 8, 2008
    Springfield, Ill.
    Long answer: It's a stylized extension of the tri-corner hat and a way to work the traditional red into the helmet logo.

Short answer: Frou frou

anlgp likes this.
  4. Onehondo

Onehondo Senior Member Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Chesapeake, Virginia
    I bet those Pats fans you mention will be having Dolphin nightmares for awhile!:lol: :knucks:

5. shaunm000

shaunm000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Oviedo
    They were so smug and talked so much trash, nothing felt better than watching those Pats fans (on tv) filing out of that stadium Sunday!!!!!!!!!

6. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

I don't know. Watching their defense get run over by the same formation X amount of times felt pretty good, too. :knucks: