the making or beaking of Ryan Tannehill

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by the 23rd, Oct 8, 2013.

1. BlameItOnTheHenne

BlameItOnTheHenne Taking a poop

Aug 15, 2010
    Davie
    beaked?

2. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    Friend Stitches:
    I'm not going to continue fruitlessly to argue or elaborate my point of view. I've presented my case, obviously, in a partisan & pedestrian way, but as honestly & straight forward as I can. you draw your own conclusions. there had better be a fix in game six or all possibilities have to be on the table. no one wants to see this team succeed more than I do, that much I can guarantee you. we shall see... here's hoping for the best.

p.s. I bought my #17 jersey last year, how about you?

3. CitizenSnips

CitizenSnips hmm.

Nov 29, 2007
    PA
    So, something i'm just realizing now...

How many holding calls has there been called on our offensive line? I can't remember too many. I bet it's been less than 3...

Which makes me have to ask...WHY?! Maybe this is part of their problem, they don't know how to hold without getting called for it (like, ya know, the colts or patriots olines)

Paul 13 likes this.
  4. Paul 13

Paul 13 Chaotic Neutral & Unstable Genius Staff Member

Dec 3, 2007
    not sure it's a part of the problem, the coaches may have drilled them on not getting called on a holding penalty, as part of their expectation that Tannehill, as an elusive atheltically gifted quarterback, might actually break away from being sacked... thus getting called for a hold would negate that possible play.