1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Miami Dolphins, not a team to mess with, they’re angry and they’re good”

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by djphinfan, Sep 17, 2018.

1. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Peter shrager quote on NFL Network..

Reason for optimism against the raiders..

One of the main reasons of the culture change was because after the Patriot win last year Some of us speculated that if they were to lay an egg against the bills the following week there is something bad inside that locker room.. Gase acknowledges his disappointment multiple times this offseason with that specific performance..

Well here we are, we’ve got some prosperity and we’re coming home to play.. I gurantee he’s going to bring that situation up this week and because if it our team should come out on fire, on top of that the whole team is aware of the disrespect going on including the head coach saying, “ we will continue to get better so let them keep doubting us”

Let’s pack the house this week..get loud.!!!

resnor likes this.
  2. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    I think we'll play the Raiders super tough and we'll have one of our more complete games of the season...I am very excited for kickoff!

3. cbrad

cbrad .

Dec 21, 2014
    In both of the Raiders' games so far, they've played well the first half then basically collapsed the 2nd half. They led the Rams 13-10 at the half, then lost 13-33. They led the Broncos 12-0 at the half then lost 19-20. So if this is indicative of anything, it's important for Dolphins fans to keep their cool until the end of the game lol.

resnor and KeyFin like this.
  4. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    I heard a quote by a player, “start fast and finish faster.”

resnor likes this.