1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Miami/New Orleans Super Bowl

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by MaddMatt, Feb 4, 2010.

1. MaddMatt

MaddMatt New Member

Oct 25, 2009
    Miami
    I've met a lot of Saint's fans on South Beach. Most tell me they are here to enjoy all the SB festivities as well as the on-going party on South Beach.

They also say that they do not want to stay for the game, even though price is not an issue, and are going home to watch it, and party in New Orleans regardless of the outcome. They tell me there will be over 250,000 for the Monday celebration.

This sound a little crazy. Then again, after what that city went through, very special.

Thoughts?

2. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    be a ****ty party when the colts win

anlgp likes this.
  3. MaddMatt

MaddMatt New Member

Oct 25, 2009
    Miami
    Not so for these fans. They will cheer the conquering hero, the same as the fallen warrior, for what the team has brought to the city.

I doubt we see this again.

GO WHO DAT'S !!!

4. Dolphins1Beatles

Dolphins1Beatles Ziggy Stardust

Oct 9, 2009
    New York
    Mardi Gras is also on Tuesday. I doubt any work or schoolwork will be done this week in New Orleans this week. Even if the Saints don't win. If they do then even fewer will be done.

5. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

I'll add one further and say I doubt schoolwork would be expected to be done this week.

With that said.. go colts.