1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The No Doubt Crew

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by RickyBobby, Apr 29, 2015.

1. RickyBobby

RickyBobby VIP DIY

Sep 22, 2009
    Palm beach
    Tannehill
    Moore

Miller
    Williams

Landry
    Stills
    Jennings
    Matthews

Cameron
    Sims

Albert
    James
    Pouncey
    Turner
    Thomas

Wake
    Vernon
    Shelby
    Fede

Suh
    Mitchell
    Johnson
    Francis

Misi
    Jenkins
    McCain
    Sheppard
    Tripp

Grimes
    McCain
    Taylor
    Bowman
    Davis

Jones
    Delmas
    Thomas
    Atkins

Disagree, or anymore locks?

It looks like we are shallowest at OL, LB, and RB. What does that mean for the draft, if anything.

Do we have to get a o-lineman in 1 of first 2?

Which position would be better to get a true #1 a, RB or WR?

Is it easier to get a SLB or MLB?...Misi could play other.

Titties

2. VanDolPhan

VanDolPhan Club member Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Hamilton, Ontario Canada
    I think we trade down and grab a corner like Kevin Johnson/Byron Jones. Then come back with OL/RB with both 2nd rounders (grabbing that extra 2nd in the trade down). Maybe grab a thumper LB like Taiwan Jones in the 4th or a speed WR in Conley in the 4th. With all the talk about OL/RB in the first...people forget there are still very good quality guys in the 2nd who could perform just as well.

3. jw3102

jw3102 season ticket holder

Sep 4, 2010
    Maui, Hawaii
    I see the weakest area on the team as the CB position. Grimes appeared to decline late in the season last year and I really don't see another player in the secondary who appears to be a starting quality CB in the NFL. Linebacker and offensive guard are the next area of need in my opinion.

I would love to see them draft Gurley because I think a quality RB of his caliber would allow the offense to run more plays and therefore reduce the time the defense is on the field.

If Gurley is off the board, Gordon would also be a great pick at 14, IMO. If neither of these backs are the pick of the Dolphins, I would prefer they take a CB with the pick. I think the best CB in the draft is Peters, but because he was kicked off his college team last year, I doubt they will take him that high in the draft.

I know Philbin would never draft Peters, but perhaps Tannebaum will find a way to end up with the best CB in this draft.