****The Official 2017-18 NBA Thread****
2842 replies
"BevoPhin wrote:
Its bovada. Only requested like 20% of the balance in there so it seems kind of sketch. What’s really sketch is not letting me login.
I love their layout and prop options but this is annoying.
I just looked at their new withdrawal policy. Yeah, that sucks. You gotta fill out their credit card verification form and email that and a pic of your card to them. Looks like you only have to do it once though. Should be fast if you email that short form to them with the pics attached.
I guess I was grandfather'd in since ive been with them for so long. The check usually shows up in about 10-12 days unless you do the quick pay, which they charge extra for.
PHINS WOLVERINES ROCKETS
DON'T MESS WITH US!
Um Wade is having a heck of a first half and playing like it’s 2006..
Let’s fucking go!
"phinswolverinesrockets wrote:
I just looked at their new withdrawal policy. Yeah, that sucks. You gotta fill out their credit card verification form and email that and a pic of your card to them. Looks like you only have to do it once though. Should be fast if you email that short form to them with the pics attached.
I guess I was grandfather'd in since ive been with them for so long. The check usually shows up in about 10-12 days unless you do the quick pay, which they charge extra for.
I got an email saying they locked my acct because of another account with similar info...ummm what?
Uploaded everything. Hopefully it goes smoothly so I don’t have to move everything to another book or go back to nitro.
Just a terrible third quarter. Lazy defense. If we played more like we did in the first half and fourth quarter, we can compete with anyone. That third quarter loss was too big a mountain for us
KAT is just so damn good that i find myself rooting for him. Too bad he ran into a machine tonight.
Harden, Paul, Capela = 29-1
Outstanding!
PHINS WOLVERINES ROCKETS
DON'T MESS WITH US!
Luke Babbit sighting!
"Serpico Jones wrote:
Luke Babbit sighting!
I've been wondering if he was a myth at this point.
Now we can see why the Cavs traded Wade. 2-8 shooting...yikes.
These terrible second halves we have been having the past three weeks is on Spo. And im a big supporter of his but its getting downright pathetic. Glad the all star break is finally here but time to get our shit together
10 wins in a row.
12-1 since digging the secret tunnel to beat up the Clippers, lol.
Harden, Paul, Capela = 30-1
PHINS WOLVERINES ROCKETS
DON'T MESS WITH US!
I miss LeBron.
"Serpico Jones wrote:
I miss LeBron.
Same. I was watching him yesterday and thinking of our 4 years together and told myself to cheer up, because surely our heat will be that good again. Then reality hit...this might be the best player ever, definitely top 2. The NBA may not ever see another player this great, let alone the heat, with 2 other HOF players on the same team.
I think Im just gonna buy a DVD of the 2010-2014 seasons to keep reliving it.
Celtics suck. They’re never gonna beat Cleveland, much less GSW. They should trade Kyrie to the Pelicans so we can team him up with AD and Boogie.
[yes, this is ridiculous, but just as ridiculous as Boston fans thinking we’re gonna trade AD for Jason Tatum and some picks]
Tanking is like taking a Greyhound bus cross-country. Sure, it may eventually get you where you want to go, but it’s messy and unpleasant and uncomfortable, it stinks, the entire time you’ll be wishing you weren’t there, and not everybody along for the ride is going to make it to the end. - Quote stolen from Deadspin
Way to go Portland!
Compete!!!!!
Going into the break with the best record in the NBA....with only one all-star, lol.
PHINS WOLVERINES ROCKETS
DON'T MESS WITH US!
Wached the game yesterday, low scoring and it was fun all around.
Here’s somethig we need less of:
Dj Khaled and Kevin Hart.. khaled is incoherent and says nothing 98% of the time. Kevin Hart sounds like a try-hard with those knock knock jokes.
I’ve been tired of DJ Khaled. Dude doesn’t actually produce, I’m pretty sure he just pays for features and releases albums full of generic beats and crap radio songs.
Anyone that considers "DJ" Khaled a real music producer deserves to be shot. He stinks and has never made an actual song nor does he work parties. He is a famous for no reason buffoon that deserves obscurity or death.
"CaribPhin wrote:
I wonder if Cuban is going to be forced out for this:
No way he wasn't aware that his CEO and head of HR were doing this stuff. Obviously legal was also aware considering they forced the beat writer to sign a contract barring him from 1-on-1 contact with female employees.
Yeah dont count on it. Cuban’s covering all corners as we speak.
By the way, what kind of monster starts a conversation like this:
Uss: I know what youre doing this weekend.
Woman: huh?
Uss: youre going to get gang banged.
-_-
"CaribPhin wrote:
I wonder if Cuban is going to be forced out for this:
No way he wasn't aware that his CEO and head of HR were doing this stuff. Obviously legal was also aware considering they forced the beat writer to sign a contract barring him from 1-on-1 contact with female employees.
WOW! That is crazy. Those poor women. I am so naive about this stuff sometimes.
Edited to add: It can't have been easy for normal men either. I would have punched someone talking like that. Yikes.
"CaribPhin wrote:
That's not even 1950's era, "hey toots" sexism. That's poorly socialized narcissist with power sexism.
Completely agree; completely indefensible. :(
Prison cell mate: I know what you’re doing tonight.
Terdema POS: Not again!
This happened during the 2010-2011 season. I guess it’s only fair they vacate the title and the runner up gets it. Trying to remember who that was...
What offer can we give the spurs to bring that guy to Miami in the offseason?