1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The official fire Sparano thread.

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Ozzy, Dec 19, 2010.

Who wants Sparano fired.

1. Yes

94 vote(s)
    82.5%
  2. No

20 vote(s)
    17.5%
  1. Phinperor

Phinperor formerly In_Flames Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    VA
    I'd say it's pretty damn obvious it's time for a coaching change...no more Dallas trash either

flynryan151 and DolfanJake like this.
  2. FaninPatsyLand

FaninPatsyLand The Truth

Jun 26, 2008
    Heck, Gannon even referenced it during the telecast. His exact wording was something along the lines of: "Henne checks it down, again."

3. adamprez2003

adamprez2003 Senior Member

Nov 27, 2007
    new york ciity
    well it should improve regardless of who is off coord. You have to think we will add at least one stud lineman who can run block
    And in all likelihood we will add a vet QB. Just those two additions will add at least a touchdown to our production. I agree that we will not deviate from the run first play action philosophy. This won't become a spread offense

4. CaribPhin

CaribPhin Guest

A check down, proceeding a previous check down, is another check down. Or, checking down, again.

5. DaFish

DaFish Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2007
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Yes but how many times has this happened? Isn't TS's job to make sure Henning gets these types of issues corrected. We have burned precious time outs all year long and it just continued to happen. Another thing that makes me cringe is seeing very little time on the clock and see the offense get to the line with the quickness of an amputee tortoise.

I know these are not TS's fault directly but it is his responsibility to make sure they get fix and not let it continually happen all season long.