1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Official Groundhog Day in FF Thread.

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Section126, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Section126

Section126 We are better than you. Luxury Box

Dec 20, 2007
    Miami, Florida
    It is getting old...

I might have to fire myself.

The last 3 years.....

7-5, 6-6. 7-5.....wild card berths each year. Each year in the top 3 in total points. First round exit each year....massive amounts of injuries to end each year. (This year was B-Marsh, Steve Smith, and Zach Miller..PPR league)

It's just tragic.

2. Starry31

Starry31 Phins and Heels.

Dec 8, 2009
    North Carolina
    This is just my first year so I don't have to live up to expectations, hoping to win last two games and sneak into the playoffs. Next year I'm sure the pressure will be on and the Something Phishy fans will expect much more out of me, hopefully I learn from my mistakes.

3. Bumrush

Bumrush Stable Genius Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Tell me the f about it!! The one freaking week I decide to skip out 1 hour before kickoff, only to find out that Harvin was inactive when I got home.... I would have started Blount (TB) who would have netted me a victory and first place, with a nice cushy bye week.. Instead I lose by 10 points, the third place guy leapfrogs me as he has a monster week in points and I lose the bye.... ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Half my team is injured as well