1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Official "It Feels Great to Sweep the jets" Thread

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by GARDENHEAD, Nov 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. miamiron

miamiron There's always next year

Jan 4, 2008
    We dominated the Colts and Saints
    you must have missed the second half of both games

We were BOTH good on defense today
    What game on god's green earth were you watching????

This Dolphins played like crap today and I'm going to say it the Jets should have won since they outplayed us at all facets of the game except for the Ted Ginn showcase.

We were dominated...good luck with this same performance against the Pats.We thought that game versus
    the Jacksonville Jaguars in the playoffs a few years ago was an embarrassment...the Patriot game may be worse unless this team and coaching staff wakes the F-up

cnc66 likes this.
  2. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    Peeking in Nabo's Basement
    So happy!

Vengeful Odin, cnc66 and dolphindebby like this.
  3. cnc66

cnc66 wiley veteran, bad spelur Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    did you find that highlight?

4. dolphindebby

dolphindebby Season Ticket Holder Luxury Box

Nov 26, 2007
    GA
    I honestly didn't notice if it was bothering him. I sure hope not.
    I'm so proud of him. All that time I stuck up for him makes this so sweet.:yes:

5. TotoreMexico

TotoreMexico Your retarded

Jan 4, 2008
    Mexico
    It was fair, I mean, how many times Miami dominated in every single aspect and still lost the game? It's about friggin' time we won a game despite not being dominant!

6. dolphindebby

dolphindebby Season Ticket Holder Luxury Box

Nov 26, 2007
    GA
    Sure did Marty. Thanks.
    Man, you could tell Tony was upset about the bashing that Ginn got during the week.

padre31 likes this.
  7. muscle979

muscle979 Season Ticket Holder

Dec 12, 2007
    Evans, GA
    Except for that one facet called special teams. So they didn't actually outplay us in ALL facets. And there are only three facets really. So they really only excelled in two out of three. If you win two and get dominated in one you can obvioulsy still lose. That doesn't mean you deserve to win. Games are decided by score, not stats. 30>25 so I'm still struggling to see how the Jets should have won. No fumble out of the endzone erroneously called a TD, nothing like that. I wonder if Colts fans were complaining about that Monday night win.

8. Dolphins1Beatles

Dolphins1Beatles Ziggy Stardust

Oct 9, 2009
    New York
    The Patriots wont beat us like the Jaguars beat us in the playoffs. That'd mean they'd have to score more points than they did against the Titans. We're lightyears ahead of the Titans and Buccaneers. They havent faced a massive test yet, The Falcons cooled down by the time they played. We do have lots to work on though, but the Jets have a better defense than the Pats do.

9. DolfanTom

DolfanTom Livin' and Dyin' w/ Ryan!

Apr 26, 2008
    Saratoga Springs, NY
    Three wins in a row over Gang Green w/ Envy! Maybe we can completely reverse that "Jets Hex" from years ago and keep winning against them till 2012 or something like that :yes:

10. Thunderbolt89

Thunderbolt89 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2009
    Totally agree,I used to get so frustrated because it seemed we could never find a way to beat them.It seems like it is starting to reverse and our Fins have the upper hand

DolfanTom likes this.
  11. huck1974

huck1974 FU Gene Steratore

Mar 22, 2008
    Missouri
    I have to apologize in advance. I can't say anything respectful or nice to a jests fan. It has been that way for 25 years and I'm sticking to it. They need to go away now for a while. Maybe their coach can look down and try and find his package.

Frumundah Finnatic and DolfanTom like this.
  12. Vengeful Odin

Vengeful Odin Norse Mod

Dec 2, 2007
    Kansas City, MO
    I'm hard pressed to think of another NFL franchise that talks as much as the Jets, when they haven't done anything of note. Despite this win being bowling shoes ugly today, anytime you defeat a division rival, especially one as mouthy as this, is sweet.

Frumundah Finnatic likes this.
  13. Miguel

Miguel The smartest Man on earth

You should go to the gangreen forum and see the Stupid post of them making Excuses for getting swept.. Go fins

14. Dolphins1Beatles

Oct 9, 2009
    New York
    That was bad, but the funny thing is, even though they took the decade (for the first time since we were an expansion team in the 1960s) we still managed to win the AFC East title more than them in this decade. Actually we won the same amount in this decade then they've won since the division was created in 1970.:butthead: We have a chance to win it again though this year, can't forget that.

15. Roman529

Roman529 Senior Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Colorado Springs, CO
    We had a couple games "stolen" from us this year (Saints/Colts games) so I like to think that things even out. The Jets are all sad and in a state of denial, but we played them twice and beat them twice.....end of story!!!!!

16. huck1974

huck1974 FU Gene Steratore

Mar 22, 2008
    Missouri
    Maybe someone creative can make a Rex Ryan reaching for cheeseburgers while being swept away with a big broom. That would look good on the front page.

17. Roman529

Roman529 Senior Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Gang Green members are all a bunch of turds.....FinFaninCali was getting slmmed and cussed out and he was just trying to be respectful. The Jets can be bitter and cry all the want to about "stopping the Wildcat," but the better team won. :up:

18. Disnardo

Disnardo Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 8, 2007
    Hialeah, FL
    and let me add, that there are no..:lol: good nor bad one night stands" either...:shifty:

It feels great to sweep the Jets... its been only 12 years (1997)...

Finfangirl likes this.
  19. Disnardo

Disnardo Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 8, 2007
    Hialeah, FL
    They need to look at their opponents and look at where they are...

In their 4 WINS they have beating opponents combined for a 11-16 record (.41)...

In their 3 Loses their opponents are combined 12-8 record (.600)...

Maybe then they will ne more analytical, but then these are the Jets and their fans...:lol:

20. Dolphins1Beatles

Oct 9, 2009
    New York
    No no no, we've HAD $hit talking rights for a whole year being the division champs...and get to keep them for another! [at least over the Jets and Bills. Now please take out the Pats!]

21. Dolphins1Beatles

Oct 9, 2009
    New York
    We swept the Jets in 2003. I remember that well, we were 5-0 against NY. Swept the Bills and Jets and beat the Giants.