The Official Miami Dolphins @ Cleveland Browns Game Thread.

1601 replies

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Sep 25, 2011, 01:24 PM

Wow, lucky on that one, Cribbs wide open down the field, Carroll and Jones...get your shizzle together

Bush on a punt return

dolfan22dolfan22Supporter
Sep 25, 2011, 01:24 PM

wow got verrrrry lucky blown coverage bush back

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Sep 25, 2011, 01:24 PM

McCoy bailed out the secondary there.

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

xphinfanxxphinfanxForum Veteran
Sep 25, 2011, 01:24 PM

Good thing that was overthrown.

That's why they play the games!:yes:

ClipseClipseNew Member
Sep 25, 2011, 01:24 PM

cooked... thank god...

unifiedtheoryunifiedtheoryLuxury Box
Sep 25, 2011, 01:24 PM

Reshad Jones is the worst free safety in the league.

I'm on Twitter @ut_pez

BlameItOnTheHenneBlameItOnTheHenneForum Veteran
Sep 25, 2011, 01:24 PM

Please god, let Vontae be healthy next week.

Paul 13Paul 13Staff
Sep 25, 2011, 01:25 PM

Reggie Bush with the punt return... pulling out all the stops there.

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!

Liverpool FC Discussion Thread

OzzyOzzyLuxury Box
Sep 25, 2011, 01:25 PM

Took you three damn games to put Bush as a punt returner Sparano?

Sometimes I think you're trying to get fired!!

http://images.thephins.com/signaturepics/sigpic83_3.gif

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Sep 25, 2011, 01:25 PM

Carroll should just play man to man at all times, simply as that, Jones is just a menace

dolfan22dolfan22Supporter
Sep 25, 2011, 01:25 PM

that NEEDS to be fixed , I dont care if Zach unretires to play S ;)

Sep 25, 2011, 01:25 PM

if McCoy had an arm thats a TD

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.

ADAdamC13New Member
Sep 25, 2011, 01:25 PM

Wow...someone ought to introduce Carroll to Jones and let them know it is okay to communicate!

ZodZodNew Member
Sep 25, 2011, 01:26 PM

I have seen enough Reshad Jones to last me for the year.

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Sep 25, 2011, 01:26 PM

"Ozzy wrote:

Took you three damn games to put Bush as a punt returner Sparano?

Sometimes I think you're trying to get fired!!

Well, you have to be careful with him Ozzman, to many touches and he wears down,

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Sep 25, 2011, 01:26 PM

On that play... Jones bit so hard on the pump fake. He took about 3 steps in, then had to turn and run back. Instead of staying put where he was supposed to be providing help over the top. Unreal... where's Clemons. Jeez.


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

Paul 13Paul 13Staff
Sep 25, 2011, 01:26 PM

If our defense doesn't give up any big plays today, I honestly don't see how we can lose. Special teams?

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!

Liverpool FC Discussion Thread

SOSouthbeachNew Member
Sep 25, 2011, 01:26 PM

"Paul 13 wrote:

Man, Kendall Langford came to play today.

About time, he's been horrible in the first two games.

Nappy RootsNappy RootsForum Veteran
Sep 25, 2011, 01:26 PM

Jones getting burnt once again? Man Ck was so right about that bum

thisperishedminthisperishedminForum Veteran
Sep 25, 2011, 01:26 PM

I hate to say it....but Jones is scaring me damn near every play he shows up. I really liked this guy, too. I think he needs to hit the bench and keep getting groomed for SS if this keeps up. Thats where he belongs with his ability to hit.

On the flip side - damn nice to hear jimmys name come up like that =D

Da-PhinZDa-PhinZNew Member
Sep 25, 2011, 01:26 PM

Too many commercials.

Paul 13Paul 13Staff
Sep 25, 2011, 01:27 PM

another flag?

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!

Liverpool FC Discussion Thread

BlameItOnTheHenneBlameItOnTheHenneForum Veteran
Sep 25, 2011, 01:27 PM

"Paul 13 wrote:

If our defense doesn't give up any big plays today, I honestly don't see how we can lose. Special teams?

Just kick the ball out of the end zone every time.

dolfan22dolfan22Supporter
Sep 25, 2011, 01:27 PM

that NEEDS to be fixed , I dont care if Zach unretires to play S ;)

For facks sake mastrud

Paul 13Paul 13Staff
Sep 25, 2011, 01:27 PM

another mental error.

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!

Liverpool FC Discussion Thread