The Official Miami Dolphins @ Cleveland Browns Game Thread.

1601 replies

KillerphinsKillerphinsNew Member
Sep 25, 2011, 12:16 PM

"steveincolorado wrote:

Your getting some poo this morning? If she's asleep, don't wake her!!!!

Oh she is awake and tattered and torn. Just the way I like it.
Honestly I was too drunk to **** last night. Damn whiskey dick.
Be back after I get busy.... Go Dolphins. Kick the Elves ass today.

KillerphinsKillerphinsNew Member
Sep 25, 2011, 12:17 PM

"RGF wrote:

Then I`ll wear my Henne one. Fair is fair :huh:

Hell yes.... Henne to Marshall all day!

StrikingStrikingForum Veteran
Sep 25, 2011, 12:18 PM

Time to make some wings, have some cherry coke zero and watch a Dolphins win. Ohhh yeah.

Sep 25, 2011, 12:18 PM

"BlameItOnTheHenne wrote:

Dude, just start Woodhead.

I have him slated to start, bush netted me a solid 24 points in week one so I was second guessing it, but oh well.

BlameItOnTheHenneBlameItOnTheHenneForum Veteran
Sep 25, 2011, 12:20 PM

Considering the teams, Woodhead is more likely to score a touchdown.

SAsamthemanNew Member
Sep 25, 2011, 12:20 PM

niice. hmm wonder if i can trust this or not haha would hate to last minute have to make a run for the bar

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Sep 25, 2011, 12:22 PM

"Killerphins wrote:

Wearing my Marshall jersey today LOL.
God damn I'm hurtin' today. Got ****ed up last night.


Lol killer wearing a Marshall jersey, now I don't believe in any of that sh$$ but that is an omen if I ever heard one

adamprez2003adamprez2003Forum Veteran
Sep 25, 2011, 12:24 PM

i expect a blowout win today. miami 31 cleveland 10



2019 DRAFT WISH LIST
1) DT Dexter Lawrence - Clemson
2) DE Jaylon Ferguson - Lousiana Tech
3) OG Chris Lindstrom - Boston College
4) CB Amani Oruwariye - Penn State
5) DE Shareef Miller - Penn State
7) C Sean Krepcz - Nevada
7) RB Wes Hills - Slippery Rock

Reporter: "Why did you fire Coach Gase?"
Ross: "Because he wants to win now"

vt_dolfanvt_dolfanSupporter
Sep 25, 2011, 12:26 PM

A blowout would be a HUGE confidence builder going to San Diego next week....

"The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning"
Pele

BlameItOnTheHenneBlameItOnTheHenneForum Veteran
Sep 25, 2011, 12:26 PM

What the f*ck is a blowout?

DestroyerDestroyerForum Veteran
Sep 25, 2011, 12:29 PM

The Dolphins don't know what a blowout is.

The Dolphins are the softest team in the NFL. Tua hater starting 12/11/22.

xphinfanxxphinfanxForum Veteran
Sep 25, 2011, 12:31 PM

"Killerphins wrote:

Filled in for a friend of mine on guitar last night at the bar. They paid me in booze. Now I have some woman on my couch that I have to kick out of here before the game. (After I hit it) LOL
Chowing on a Gyro. Not my normal 1:00 game ritual. :lol:

Killer you are crackin me up but man am i happy i only had a few last night. Roll her over and make sure it's ok before you hit it in the light.:wink2::lol::up:

That's why they play the games!:yes:

adamprez2003adamprez2003Forum Veteran
Sep 25, 2011, 12:33 PM

"Destroyer wrote:

The Dolphins don't know what a blowout is.

well hopefully they dont think its a white powder that comes from bolivia



2019 DRAFT WISH LIST
1) DT Dexter Lawrence - Clemson
2) DE Jaylon Ferguson - Lousiana Tech
3) OG Chris Lindstrom - Boston College
4) CB Amani Oruwariye - Penn State
5) DE Shareef Miller - Penn State
7) C Sean Krepcz - Nevada
7) RB Wes Hills - Slippery Rock

Reporter: "Why did you fire Coach Gase?"
Ross: "Because he wants to win now"

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Sep 25, 2011, 12:33 PM

"adamprez2003 wrote:

i expect a blowout win today. miami 31 cleveland 10


So u think 2 parties are getting blown out... The brown and killer?..... Killer better get that quick, and he needs to keep the Marshall jersey on while he hits it, don't wanna mess with the omen

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Sep 25, 2011, 12:34 PM

"xphinfanx wrote:

Killer you are crackin me up but man am i happy i only had a few last night. Roll her over and make sure it's ok before you hit it in the light.:wink2::lol::up:

Killah has never went to bed with an ugly woman..

But he's woken up with plenty of ugly women!

:lol:

BoomerBoomerLuxury Box
Sep 25, 2011, 12:36 PM

Any good streams?

I am the sweat not the swagger.

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Sep 25, 2011, 12:36 PM

Does anyone thinking what iam thinking?? Killer is doing it in full clown makeup.....

CANEPHINSCANEPHINSForum Veteran
Sep 25, 2011, 12:36 PM

A very good pill to swallow for those that want to watch the game with very good quality and no ads all over the page.

http://atdhenet.tv/39727/watch-miami-vs-cleveland

Now lets hope this game is finally worth watching.

adamprez2003adamprez2003Forum Veteran
Sep 25, 2011, 12:38 PM

"Boomer wrote:

Any good streams?

just flushed mine. nnothing like a morning piss



2019 DRAFT WISH LIST
1) DT Dexter Lawrence - Clemson
2) DE Jaylon Ferguson - Lousiana Tech
3) OG Chris Lindstrom - Boston College
4) CB Amani Oruwariye - Penn State
5) DE Shareef Miller - Penn State
7) C Sean Krepcz - Nevada
7) RB Wes Hills - Slippery Rock

Reporter: "Why did you fire Coach Gase?"
Ross: "Because he wants to win now"

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Sep 25, 2011, 12:40 PM

I love NSuh.... It just shows u how a player with incredible intangibles can affect the team..plus he's the best

vt_dolfanvt_dolfanSupporter
Sep 25, 2011, 12:41 PM

"The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning"
Pele

NVnvdolfanSupporter
Sep 25, 2011, 12:43 PM

I miss the Medi stream. PM me if he has one that he can't post here.

BlameItOnTheHenneBlameItOnTheHenneForum Veteran
Sep 25, 2011, 12:45 PM

"djphinfan wrote:

I love NSuh.... It just shows u how a player with incredible intangibles can affect the team..plus he's the best

He's ruthless, too.

KillerphinsKillerphinsNew Member
Sep 25, 2011, 12:46 PM

I'm back...... Quick trigger today LOL.
Let's stomp a mudhole right in their ass today boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KillerphinsKillerphinsNew Member
Sep 25, 2011, 12:46 PM

"djphinfan wrote:

I love NSuh.... It just shows u how a player with incredible intangibles can affect the team..plus he's the best

Freakin Beast!