1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

***The Official Miami Dolphins vs Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread***

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by dirtylandry, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Dolphin Dundee

Dolphin Dundee Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2015
    But yet NfL teams draft and trade players for those higher picks..As for the Canes..The adversity is there i guess some of the real fan apparition is not..

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
  2. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    What are you even talking about? Of course nfl teams draft college players. But in no way, shape, or form does that mean you can say oh hey. The hurricanes are doing good and they faces all the same things as the phins have AND they’re starting a rookie qb. So the phins stink. You can’t. As I said the level of competition isn’t close.

Yes the nfl is filled with former college players. But they’re they top few percent. The best of the best. College programs are filled with guys who never play again. College teams play other college teams who quite frankly aren’t even competitive. They’re showing up for the money.

You can’t compare the two Miami situations and any football fan should know that. Basically every nfl player is in a roster because they belong. Sure there’s a talent gap from top to bottom of the roster. But in college that talent gap is significantly wider and it’s not just betwee top to bottom of a roster. It’s program to program. A lot of the programs the canes have faced are starting guys that Don’t even have a chance at the nfl or likely even a chance at starting for the canes. The gap in college is too wide. So you can’t conpare the two situations. I’m not even sure why you’re trying

3. jdallen1222

jdallen1222 Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    Plantation, Fl
    Sorry to be crude, but WTF are you talking about?

4. Dolphin Dundee

Dolphin Dundee Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2015
    I give up i'm to drunk ..Go Dolphins!

canesz06 and jdallen1222 like this.
  5. jdallen1222

jdallen1222 Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    Plantation, Fl

I read your post a couple of times and came to the same conclusion, or maybe I was. Cheers!

6. resnor

resnor Derp Sherpa

Nov 25, 2007
    New Hampshire
    We won a ton of close games last year, which boosted our record. Lose a close one this season, "IM SICK OF LOSING CLOSE GAMES!!!"

Gotta be the most schizo fanbase.

7. canesz06

canesz06 Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2012
    I'm sick of them losing period