***The Official Miami Dolphins vs Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread***

446 replies

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Nov 5, 2017, 09:21 PM

Of course Drake coughs it up, wasting that onside kick. Ugh.


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

PandarillaPandarillaForum Veteran
Nov 5, 2017, 09:21 PM

Damn, Drake

BerezoBerezoForum Veteran
Nov 5, 2017, 09:21 PM

Shame there by drake

THThe FinestForum Veteran
Nov 5, 2017, 09:21 PM

Damnit drake

PHphins18New Member
Nov 5, 2017, 09:22 PM

It's really quite sad when the phrase "this is the best the dolphins offense has looked in some time" comes in a game where we have 6 points midway through the 2nd quarter.

CACanGasePlaybookNew Member
Nov 5, 2017, 09:22 PM

"Dolphin Dundee wrote:

Why the hell does Cutler have to jump throw all the time . I feel like I'm watching Call of Duty.

Lol, I’m waiting on him to do a 360 back jump throw

PHphins18New Member
Nov 5, 2017, 09:23 PM

"Dolphin Dundee wrote:

Why the hell does Cutler have to jump throw all the time . I feel like I'm watching Call of Duty.

his footwork is terrible. It's part of the reason for his inconsistency and amount of interceptions.

Kud_IIKud_IIForum Veteran
Nov 5, 2017, 09:24 PM

*cheering cheering cheering... Hangs head* Fin fan life.

Formerly known as IdrA,
formerly known as Kud.

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Nov 5, 2017, 09:24 PM

Is anyone going to cover Cook tonight?


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

PHphins18New Member
Nov 5, 2017, 09:24 PM

god I hate Kiko Alonso so much. He is so bad in coverage.

PHphins18New Member
Nov 5, 2017, 09:25 PM

again kiko alonso way late coming over. so incredibly hard to be that bad consistently. How is someone always 1 step behind?

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Nov 5, 2017, 09:25 PM

Man, these refs are killing it tonight... :pity:


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

DolfanRDolfanRForum Veteran
Nov 5, 2017, 09:27 PM

The penalty drives have begun

PHphins18New Member
Nov 5, 2017, 09:27 PM

I've been watching this same style of dolphins game for 20 fucking years.

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Nov 5, 2017, 09:28 PM

I hope they don't bench Drake now for that fumble. Maybe a few plays, or a series, but I think benching him for a prolonged time would be a mistake.


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

PHphins18New Member
Nov 5, 2017, 09:28 PM

"brandon27 wrote:

I hope they don't bench Drake now for that fumble. Maybe a few plays, or a series, but I think benching him for a prolonged time would be a mistake.

we dont have the depth to bench him. He'll get the chance to redeem himself.

Dolphin DundeeDolphin DundeeForum Veteran
Nov 5, 2017, 09:28 PM

"phins18 wrote:

again kiko alonso way late coming over. so incredibly hard to be that bad consistently. How is someone always 1 step behind?

He learned that from Maxwell

GalantGalantForum Veteran
Nov 5, 2017, 09:29 PM

So frustrated the pass rush has been AWOL lately.


"Although we are capable of great acts of kindness, history teaches us that we sometimes need saving from ourselves – from our recklessness or our greed. God sent into the world a unique person – neither a philosopher nor a general, important though they are, but a Saviour, with the power to forgive... It is my prayer that on this Christmas day we might all find room in our lives for the message of the angels and for the love of God through Christ our Lord." (Christmas message, 2011)

PHphins18New Member
Nov 5, 2017, 09:30 PM

that's how an OL protects a QB.

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Nov 5, 2017, 09:30 PM

sigh...


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

PandarillaPandarillaForum Veteran
Nov 5, 2017, 09:30 PM

crap

BerezoBerezoForum Veteran
Nov 5, 2017, 09:30 PM

Crappy defense all around that drive

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Nov 5, 2017, 09:30 PM

"Galant wrote:

So frustrated the pass rush has been AWOL lately.

Hard to get a pass rush when you're getting held coming off the edges consistently.


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

PHphins18New Member
Nov 5, 2017, 09:31 PM

Alonso got blown by yet again on the TD putting Reshad Jones 1 on 1 on that WR.

PHphins18New Member
Nov 5, 2017, 09:31 PM

Also that TD celebration is going to get an enormous fine.