***The Official PS3 Madden10 - Season TWO - ThePhins Online Franchise Thread***

2192 replies

Crappy TipperCrappy TipperNew Member
Apr 11, 2010, 09:57 PM

"Ashraf wrote:

Saints can't handel the Panthers or Giants. No one can.

It may not happen this season, but when It does I'm going to enjoy getting a win against you.

:up:

0 Undefeated Teams


Thanks giovafin sweet signature!

aboomeaboomeSupporter
Apr 11, 2010, 09:57 PM

"Ashraf wrote:

Not interested. There's no one on your team that I need.

im putting up Bush and Brees still dont like anyone, your head and shoulders better aren't u it should be a cake walk

ANAnonymousSupporter
Apr 11, 2010, 10:00 PM

"Crappy Tipper wrote:

It may not happen this season, but when It does I'm going to enjoy getting a win against you.

:up:

Who do you control?

ANAnonymousSupporter
Apr 11, 2010, 10:02 PM

"aboome wrote:

im putting up Bush and Brees still dont like anyone, your head and shoulders better aren't u it should be a cake walk

Sorry, but I'm not doing it. It's not how we operate around here. You want to beat me? Beat me in the playoffs.

aboomeaboomeSupporter
Apr 11, 2010, 10:18 PM

"Ashraf wrote:

Sorry, but I'm not doing it. It's not how we operate around here. You want to beat me? Beat me in the playoffs.

thats cool but dont make predictions like you and sick are the best of the conference before you play everyone. your best bet to make the NFC ship is if i dont make the playoffs cause of injurys bro cause if we play i will shut you run game down

Crappy TipperCrappy TipperNew Member
Apr 11, 2010, 10:51 PM

"Ashraf wrote:

Who do you control?

Seattle, like I said not this season :lol:

0 Undefeated Teams


Thanks giovafin sweet signature!

Starry31Starry31Forum Veteran
Apr 11, 2010, 11:41 PM

Hey, is anyone here good with graphics? I would love a picture of Matt Ryan with a Vikings jersey or something... like a press conference look or something. or an action shot, whatever. Just something really cool for fans of the Vikes now that Ryan joined the team.

Falcons guy would love something with AP in Falcon's colors and uni too.

Anyone able to pull that off?

Hey Barry, I would love to be able to do uniform changes but that's out of my range. Best I can do is mediocre signatures lol, which I don't mind doing for anyone if they want.

Starry, you better watch out. You have it easy in the AFC. Someone from the NFC will take you out.

heh I'm just worried about Denver for now. So far I've played one NFC team and was happy with the outcome.

ANAnonymousSupporter
Apr 11, 2010, 11:57 PM

"Crappy Tipper wrote:

Seattle, like I said not this season :lol:

Love what you're doing with Calvin Johnson. He is killnig everyone his season.

Alex44Alex44New Member
Apr 12, 2010, 05:20 AM

"Ashraf wrote:

Stop being so humbel Sick. You know it's true. It's obvious that we are head and shoulders above everyone in the NFC. Alex is good, but he's not there yet.

Starry, you better watch out. You have it easy in the AFC. Someone from the NFC will take you out.

I'm 2 and 1 against you lol

On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.

Starry31Starry31Forum Veteran
Apr 12, 2010, 09:21 AM

Going be pretty funny when it's Green Bay versus Tennessee in the Super Bowl. :lol:

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Apr 12, 2010, 09:35 AM

"aboome wrote:

bro dont write checks that your tush cant check i will play you rite now the winner gets the other teams best player

trash talk fail. :lol:

BpkBpkLuxury Box
Apr 12, 2010, 02:47 PM

Can anyone see my stream at ustream.com, search BpkThePhins ?

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Apr 12, 2010, 02:49 PM

"Bpk wrote:

Can anyone see my stream at ustream.com, search BpkThePhins ?

you are off air

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

BpkBpkLuxury Box
Apr 12, 2010, 03:12 PM

I am on air now. How does it look?

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Apr 12, 2010, 03:24 PM

"Bpk wrote:

I am on air now. How does it look?

The glare from the windows is really distracting and the fact that it is recording the TV means those lines are going up which is also annoying.

Other than that it looks ok.

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

BpkBpkLuxury Box
Apr 12, 2010, 03:57 PM

Thx a lot, Brett. I can close the window curtains next time. Can't help the scanning lines though, unless I alter frame or refresh rates or something.

Say, was there any sound?

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Apr 12, 2010, 04:10 PM

"Bpk wrote:

Thx a lot, Brett. I can close the window curtains next time. Can't help the scanning lines though, unless I alter frame or refresh rates or something.

Say, was there any sound?

There was no sound

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

ANAnonymousSupporter
Apr 12, 2010, 04:14 PM

BPK, are we going prime time?

BpkBpkLuxury Box
Apr 12, 2010, 04:20 PM

Lol. Dunno yet. It might cause lag or disconnects, and not sure if gf needs laptop at 5.

Eventually, yes my games will be ustreamed. Not sure if it'll start today or not. Lol.

ANAnonymousSupporter
Apr 12, 2010, 05:50 PM

Wow. That's all I have to say man. Wow.

BpkBpkLuxury Box
Apr 12, 2010, 06:36 PM

I love playing you, raffie. Great game, bro.

ANAnonymousSupporter
Apr 12, 2010, 06:40 PM

Eh, I wasn't warmed up. Joking lol.

Starry31Starry31Forum Veteran
Apr 12, 2010, 06:43 PM

Oh wow, you went for 2 to win instead of the extra point to tie? Looks like a great game, are things improving for Minnesota?

BpkBpkLuxury Box
Apr 12, 2010, 06:49 PM

Shhh. We're under the radar.

ANAnonymousSupporter
Apr 12, 2010, 06:49 PM

They are. He shut down my run game. If it wasn't for Kenny Phillips, I would have lost.