1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Official ThePHins.com COD PS3 Clan

Discussion in 'Gaming Forum' started by finsincebirth, Dec 16, 2009.

1. finsincebirth

finsincebirth Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2007
    So in the last thread I was asking if people were interested in creating a Modern Warfare 2 clan for the phins. Well the clan has officially been created and registered on gamebattles.com. For those of you unfamiliar with the site it's billed as a Major League Gaming site and it allows you to create a team and to play against other teams around the world and incorporates a ranking system. As a team you can challenge or be challenged to a match, or have gamebattles find a match for you. You then discuss with the other team when to play and then play the match and then record the outcome online.

Here's how the team works. We are allowed to have up to 24 members on our roster, but only need 4 to play a match. Therefore don't let not being free all the time keep you from joining. If we can get enough members, we can have the clan continually play matches as long as 4 people are free. Secondly don't let lack of skill keep you from joining. I am not the best player myself, but I thought it would be cool and a fun thing for us fellow Dolfans to do.

Myself and TheMor have already joined and we are currently recruiting, for more members. We need at least 4 people before we can start playing on game battles.

http://gamebattles.com/ps3/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2/team/thephinscom

Above is the link to our team page. If you want to join all you have to do is create a gamebattles account (it's free) and then post your id over there so I can invite you to join the team. I'd suggest using your PSN ID as your account name just to make it easier but do whatever you want.

My PSN ID is parkers212 if you want to add me or need to get a hold of me some other way. Hopefully we can get a bunch of members and this could be fun.

2. sking29

sking29 What it takes to be cool

Dec 9, 2007
    East Tennessee
    I may join...is it okay if I take two or three days to brush up on the game and see if I like it before I commit? I just don't want to join then back out later.

3. finsincebirth

Dec 1, 2007
    Yes of course. This isn't going to be some super crazy competitive thing. I'm not very good either, so if you aren't the best don't let that intimate you, because this is mostly for fun.

4. mor911

mor911 pooping

Nov 25, 2007
    Austin, TX
    Yeah i think we all suck (besides Blade LOL) just join so we can get our asses kicked

5. finsincebirth

Dec 1, 2007
    Blade? We've successfully recruited a half-blood?

6. unifiedtheory

unifiedtheory Sub Pending Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    Add me....

unifiedtheory94

7. sking29

Dec 9, 2007
    East Tennessee
    I remember playing with Blade on COD4 the guy was extremely good. I'll try to give this game a shot tonight and see what it's like.

8. finsincebirth

Dec 1, 2007
    What's your id, I'll be playing all night if you want to play with someone.

9. sking29

Dec 9, 2007
    East Tennessee
    tscrubsly

10. finsincebirth

Dec 1, 2007
    Unifiedtheory, I added you to the team. Will be adding you as a psn friend soon.